ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping I can score a pair tomorrow. I've tried raffles, FL app with full headstarts, yeezy supply, and ADC since the trio stripe pairs and have only hit on the creams through ADC.

Not sure how this Sheikh app raffle works

My status went from Enrolled to Pending confirmation ???

“only one of the first 15 people in line at Cool Kicks was planning on keeping his purchase. The rest — mostly teenagers, and all male but one — would be immediately relisting their new rare sneakers on the secondary market”

One of fifteen ain’t about that resell life. Sad...

And Mr. Lindsey is a moron. 12 hours in line, paid $60 to be second in line, to make $230?

Sneaker culture dead. Resell culture lit. Dear Yeezus...

Sneaker culture died 5 years ago

Not sure how this Sheikh app raffle works

My status went from Enrolled to Pending confirmation ???

Mine shows "No Past Raffles Found" even though I definitely entered.

Not stressing I have a pair waiting for me at melrose tomorrow (although not looking forward to that line).

checking email I won at Cali Roots

but isn't that the worst site to buy from???
They taxing
We need some VAT removed

“only one of the first 15 people in line at Cool Kicks was planning on keeping his purchase. The rest — mostly teenagers, and all male but one — would be immediately relisting their new rare sneakers on the secondary market”

One of fifteen ain’t about that resell life. Sad...

And Mr. Lindsey is a moron. 12 hours in line, paid $60 to be second in line, to make $230?

Sneaker culture dead. Resell culture lit. Dear Yeezus...

More notoriety is good and bad for the market lol

2CEE63A7-13F2-4259-B1EF-10E5B0153AD0.jpeg
Peebras came in!

Not stressing I have a pair waiting for me at melrose tomorrow (although not looking forward to that line).

What time are you planning to go to Melrose? I know that line will be long lol I think the best time is the afternoon like around 4

Me too man. Whats up with that. I got a pair at venice. That's gonna be a drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom