ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldve had 14 pairs...
but ...
YS cancelled one of my pairs...
and...
my sister couldnt pick from FTL because she had to fix her hair for today's festivities :smh:|l:ohwell::nthat:
Hope everyone got to spend time cooking and eating this holiday :rofl:

IMG_3156.jpg

Still spinning...
Got this A LOT today!!!! Hella Annoying

I hit on mcyeezys last week on YS just to get a fat Chase card services cockblock. This week i called ahead and lifted any fraud alerts and then I couldnt even get past the yeezysupply line spinning circle of death for all three restocks. The most recent restock I got cartjacked

Adc splash for me is as effective as Magikarp too.

Anyone Noticed That There Are Two Format's For The Size Selection Screen On ADC?

I've Noticed When I've Gotten To This Format Screen, My Order Has Almost Always Gone Thru....
20171125_171615.jpg

When I've Gotten To The Other Format However, I Usually Just Get The Captcha/Add To Cart Looping......
Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 6.33.59 PM.png

Anyone Else Notice This?
2nd photo I believe is a shared link that wont work - Please correct me if I'm wrong. The first photo is what you want to see.

There's never going to be a 100% rate of everyone copping, but this definitely met the expectations of what I had on them being massively produced. Personally for me, I was able to cook twice today which never happens for me. In fact, I haven't copped a yeezy online since the v1s. I also seen people in here and on FB of people copping multiples...."got 7 pairs on ADC"..blah blah. Then you got everyone who copped multiple pairs from their raffles in stores, etc. I felt generally everyone did eat, heck lot of pairs for sure.

People are offering as low as $320-$350 for yeezys which been one of the lowest we seen on any yeezy imo, although I do see prices jumping up later on.

couldve had 14 pairs...
but ...
and...
my sister couldnt pick from FTL because she had to fix her hair for today's festivities :smh:|l:ohwell::nthat:
:stoneface: You are a horrible representation of the Stylez clan

One time, a girl was waiting on the unclaimed line even though she won on the app. I'm not sure why she didn't just go in to claim it, but the deadline came and the store said all pairs were claimed.

Well I spoke to the associate here and I asked her why is there a "cancelled" sign next to the names and I was told those were people who used multiple devices.

Now maybe you store's pairs wasn't canceled but I can attest that they're leftovers from the start of day just by that alone
Nah here So Cal all the stores gave out the unclaimed pairs at 8am
Before the store was even open
Before people picked up they pairs

How would they know??

And the line during the day was confirmed pairs
2-3pm they had a line up
While FA and FTL was already done with a majority of their list

Champs SM had hella pairs
I'm mad my HS 10 didn't hit
Unbelievable!

Last edited:
I hit on mcyeezys last week on YS just to get a fat Chase card services cockblock. This week i called ahead and lifted any fraud alerts and then I couldnt even get past the yeezysupply line spinning circle of death for all three restocks. The most recent restock I got cartjacked

Adc splash for me is as effective as Magikarp too.
I endured 6 hours of splash before I was able to cop! YS really is the only way

couldve had 14 pairs...
but ...
and...
This guy trying to toot his own horn...

You don't need to rub it in people's faces how much and how many you could'v got because some people in here missed out that followed procedures and even stayed up all night..

I honestly hope you get cancelled and they take a month to refund you

They were scanning it in front of me. kept saying it was irredeemable or whatever. They scanned the other peoples vouchers in the line after me and all of theirs worked.
This happened to me, the store just told me to close out app and reopen it. The store had really bad reception and they said the voucher didn’t load completely the first time.

Not enough sizing talk.. need more input on sizing, less on spinning payments.
I havent closed my browsers yet, I selected my size and this is what it says. Can i still cop? lol

Attachments

• LORNOL.jpg
    LORNOL.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 66
I advise anyone that plans on copping go up half a size, 10.5 my usually v2 350 size is very tight feels like a 10 smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom