ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 for 2 bring on these blue tints
FF4FB4B1-C7F9-4C05-9980-5786E4E18668.jpeg

I gotta stay outta this thread :emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

Bank of America and UPS ain't sht :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

So, I am still waiting for it to be shipped from ADC. I have one confirmation but two pending charges from ADC. One shows AH2203_640 and one shows AH2203_650. Anyone know the difference between the two? I assume one will get cancelled when the confirmed order hopefully ships.

So, I am still waiting for it to be shipped from ADC. I have one confirmation but two pending charges from ADC. One shows AH2203_640 and one shows AH2203_650. Anyone know the difference between the two? I assume one will get cancelled when the confirmed order hopefully ships.
Sounds like 2 diff sizes. I’m still waiting for my 6 to ship

I believe 640 is size 9.5 and 650 is size 10.

Damn.... i got an Offer over i think about at the Moment. A Homie will give me EQT 93/17 triple black and Jordan 5's White Cements in trade for my Belugas 2.0.

I like the two Models..... what would you do Guys ?

Damn.... i got an Offer over i think about at the Moment. A Homie will give me EQT 93/17 triple black and Jordan 5's White Cements in trade for my Belugas 2.0.

Eqt triple blacks were $130 yesterday on discount even tho they released Saturday? And those 5’s, nah.

Get what you like, if you won’t wear the 2.0 and you’re gonna rock the others? 2 for 1? Take I.T

thats a pass. White cement 5s are like 130 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom