ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean morons who buy fsrs of a gr thinkin they gonna make that come up? Grapes were stupid easy to get.

What potential? Resale will be low on these...grape aftermath is what we all want imo

eh i should have been more specific, but i meant the influx of ******ed pictures.

you know damn well thats gonna come regardless... the funniest will be the ye copycats who do theee most to get an outfit just like he wore it :rofl:

you know damn well thats gonna come regardless... the funniest will be the ye copycats who do theee most to get an outfit just like he wore it
roll.gif
You talkin bout that OG star wars Obi Wan Kanobie fit?

Have there been any sightings of ****** wearing these Jetson PEs with shorts?

I abandoned the Nike ship a LONG time ago, ppl finally starting to see the light...

why the hell did he go with making a hoodie out of tyvek?

that's like what you make a hoodie out of if you're going to be giving them away for free as a promotional item

I still have an odd thought as to whether there will be an actual Yeezy 3 model or not.

Like, is the Yeezy 750 Boost the 3? Because it has no 3 branding, bar the obvious adidas link.

Just curious that's all. 99.9% sure the 750 is the Yeezy 3, but who knows, could come out the blue with another model at release!

Last edited:
Would rather make money reselling them but if they are going to be widely available I'll wait for a pair to go on sale.

why the hell did he go with making a hoodie out of tyvek?

that's like what you make a hoodie out of if you're going to be giving them away for free as a promotional item

Once again someone who doesnt understand high fashion. Less = more

What do you guys think it'll do to the OG Yeezys resell? You think it drops because these will be so available that they can just grab these? Or stay the same/ increase from it?

And I don't buy the idea that if Nike did retro them down the line it would drop the resell. Just like they do with JB retros they'll change something up with them.

I still have an odd thought as to whether there will be an actual Yeezy 3 model or not.
Like, is the Yeezy 750 Boost the 3? Because it has no 3 branding, bar the obvious adidas link.
Just curious that's all. 99.9% sure the 750 is the Yeezy 3, but who knows, could come out the blue with another model at release!

Wouldnt the 3 imply that its the third in the line? Nike didnt call the Kobe the kobe 5 cuz adidas already made 4 pairs...

What do you guys think it'll do to the OG Yeezys resell? You think it drops because these will be so available that they can just grab these? Or stay the same/ increase from it?

And I don't buy the idea that if Nike did retro them down the line it would drop the resell. Just like they do with JB retros they'll change something up with them.

Id say the nike pairs will become more valuable.

definitely wont come down in price.  Different styles of shoes.. different amount of supply etc.. Same price or up is my guess

it wont do anything

they'll sit at $5,000 buy it now price as per usual

could go either way. a lot of people wanted them just so they had some kanye on their feet. and that void SHOULD be filled for a lot of people. plus for kanye stans and not huge sneaker heads, Nike Yeezy is that old news.

I'm curious to see how many of those kith raffles will go unclaimed after the app reservations go live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom