ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Fellas 
smokin.gif
 Repped

I'm hoping to get a pair of oxfords to rock, I've been a fan of this cw since I first saw them. I've always been a sucker for brown or tan kicks. Fingers crossed on being able to cop on rd

Only draw back about the Confirmed app is if you are not with in range, you are not eligible to participate. In NY, if you are not in Manhattan, you are considered out of range. I live in BK and commute to Jersey city for work. I have been out of range for all of the confirmed releases. My boy who works in Queens is also out of range.  
that is very wrong. 3 times I won from staten island. I know some people in jersey that won too and they were in jersey at the time. Some of you guys don't realize you could have eliminated yourself by not turning on your app location to find you within range. I'm not saying there weren't bugs as I've also heard stories of people in the middle of manhattan say they were out of range. 

that is very wrong. 3 times I won from staten island. I know some people in jersey that won too and they were in jersey at the time. Some of you guys don't realize you could have eliminated yourself by not turning on your app location to find you within range. I'm not saying there weren't bugs as I've also heard stories of people in the middle of manhattan say they were out of range. 
My app location is always on. Pirate black I was out of range when I was in NJ. I will try during the 750 release. I wonder if it has anything to with the tower that you are getting signal from. From where my building is located and where I sit, sometimes I get signal from a tower in BK. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom