ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Columbia >>>

regardless of the play being overturned. 
Ms Philippines > Ms Columbia > Yeezy's 
smokin.gif

I'm just being biased cause I'm filipino

Last edited:
Bait is super shady. Suspect Yeezy raffle (2 winners so far) and straight lying to customers about that HBxUB collab 
mean.gif

Bruh adidas employees are so damn grimey. Lol please don't be an idiot and contact adidas to rush your order.

One of my friend placed an order, but he rushed to checkout so he didn't select a faster shipping method (to guarantee his order goes thru). So after he checked out, he sent a message requesting if he can upgrade his shipping. He got a reply back saying "I'm sorry you wanted to cancel your order, your order has been cancelled". 
roll.gif
 no where did my friend say he wanted to cancel, he only wanted to upgrade. Guess that salty employee was mad about missing out and decided to cancel a customers order. 

So lesson to be learned, chilled the F out and wait for your order to be shipped. Contacting adidas or trying to rush your order can run the risk of cancelling your order. 

Bait is super shady. Suspect Yeezy raffle (2 winners so far) and straight lying to customers about that HBxUB collab :smh:

What happened with the collab? Sounding like the same thing with xhibition. Deleted the contest pics from IG the night they were supposed to send emails out and I noticed when I went to sign up for the yeezy raffle it was the same damn mailing list form for the boosts. a friend of mine got a confirmation for his mailing list entry but I had already done it for the UBs so I never got the email.

What happened with the collab? Sounding like the same thing with xhibition. Deleted the contest pics from IG the night they were supposed to send emails out and I noticed when I went to sign up for the yeezy raffle it was the same damn mailing list form for the boosts. a friend of mine got a confirmation for his mailing list entry but I had already done it for the UBs so I never got the email.
They said they released it online when they really didn't. 

For the Yeezys this is what their IG is looking like right now

Order Status: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

:nerd:

Bruh adidas employees are so damn grimey. Lol please don't be an idiot and contact adidas to rush your order.

One of my friend placed an order, but he rushed to checkout so he didn't select a faster shipping method (to guarantee his order goes thru). So after he checked out, he sent a message requesting if he can upgrade his shipping. He got a reply back saying "I'm sorry you wanted to cancel your order, your order has been cancelled". 
roll.gif
 no where did my friend say he wanted to cancel, he only wanted to upgrade. Guess that salty employee was mad about missing out and decided to cancel a customers order. 

So lesson to be learned, chilled the F out and wait for your order to be shipped. Contacting adidas or trying to rush your order can run the risk of cancelling your order. 

One of my friend placed an order, but he rushed to checkout so he didn't select a faster shipping method (to guarantee his order goes thru). So after he checked out, he sent a message requesting if he can upgrade his shipping. He got a reply back saying "I'm sorry you wanted to cancel your order, your order has been cancelled". :rofl:  no where did my friend say he wanted to cancel, he only wanted to upgrade. Guess that salty employee was mad about missing out and decided to cancel a customers order. 

Oh man I would be pissed!

Bay Area is just going to continue to get shaded by Yeezy releases. We need the confirmed app already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom