ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with the collab? Sounding like the same thing with xhibition. Deleted the contest pics from IG the night they were supposed to send emails out and I noticed when I went to sign up for the yeezy raffle it was the same damn mailing list form for the boosts. a friend of mine got a confirmation for his mailing list entry but I had already done it for the UBs so I never got the email.
I was stalking ohio raffles on twitter and I don't remember one person claiming to have won. You would think people would be quick to stunt that W 
nerd.gif

Order Status: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

nerd.gif
nothing changing until 10-11pm est

Adidas seems to always send emails around that time

one thing to note, it seems like adidas ships orders made with accounts first. All my guest checkouts havent shipped but my others have

Last edited:
Originally Posted by huba01  

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikeairon  

Quick LC please??? Any help is appreciated!

looks good to me
fake, but a pretty decent fake. you can see the pattern on the upper repeating, even though they're not mirrored across the shoes. boost foam is textured, but shouldn't have cracks/holes. get pics of BOTH soles, people. i bet they'll be mirrored.

My release went like this,

Took an L on PacSun could never cart.

Took another L on Finishline, on splash screen forever , found the direct link couldn't cart.

Carted on Jimmy Jazz, but never made it to check out eventually lost it.

Adidas, Sat on the splash screen for the longest , waiting and waiting, was about to say F it when the Link, let's just say "fell on my lap", carted different sz's couldn't check out any, I would keep getting the requested qty not available, I tried sz6-13. Then finally on a sz8 after getting the same message it let me enter my payment information and the order went thru!!!! almost an hour after going live.

I was totally expecting for a cancellation email, They shipped yesterday!! now the daunting task to try and trade for a sz10.

all that time not skipping leg day culminates to ******** on a fake pair.

he even watermarked it.

Last edited:
Lawd you dudes are way too worried about others preferences and money spending

The fact y'all come in this thread to bash the shoes is just laughable :lol:

They're not my favorite shoe in the world by any means but some of y'all just make yourselves look absolutely pathetic

Stop worrying about what the next man likes/spends his money on (especially when the majority of you tried to get them)

View media item 1837404

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom