ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did fam just say a sneakerology test to get into NT lol
1431358624-kanye-smiles-basketball.gif

Last edited:
@endclothing: PLEASE NOTE, Yeezy Boost 350 'Tan' were released via an in store raffle which is now closed. There will not be an online release.

footlocker is still live but i cant add anything to my cart? is it sold out? whats going on? FL has been up for hours now!

Wife just hit on raffle from UBIQ.

Forgot to tell her I put her name in and they called her. She was so airheaded...didn't know what UBIQ was or anything LOL but the dude was real patient and nice 
happy.gif

DARN!!!! BACKDOOR LINK HAS BEEN PATCHED!!!! no backdoor links today :frown: another L
lol for you perhaps - working links are out there as always, damn splash page isn't stopping the die-hards.

i don't have them, but i saw them work as of fifteen minutes ago.

Last edited:
Lol at Niketalk membership. You guys are hilarious. 

This isn't the SoHo house or the Thompson hotel. You really think the moderators on this forum has the time to go through applications? 

Life is about connections, at the professional level and at the street level. It doesn't matter if you have 10 posts, 10000 posts. Been here since 2005 or 2015.

Adding a Membership isn't going to change anything, there will always be a secret society even if there aren't 1000 guests lurking. 

Did fam just say a sneakerology test to get into NT lol
1431358624-kanye-smiles-basketball.gif
Yes that what this ******* **** will come to in order for info to stay on the DL and not go to all the resellers - then kids will be getting bots to help pass their test
roll.gif
  it will all come full circle 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom