ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol at Niketalk membership. You guys are hilarious. 

This isn't the SoHo house or the Thompson hotel. You really think the moderators on this forum has the time to go through applications? 

Life is about connections, at the professional level and at the street level. It doesn't matter if you have 10 posts, 10000 posts. Been here since 2005 or 2015.

Adding a Membership isn't going to change anything, there will always be a secret society even if there aren't 1000 guests lurking. 
This.

And there are already 'premium members' - they're those SUPNT groups who hide in the shadows and do all their weird dealings and end up with 100 pairs.

Did fam just say a sneakerology test to get into NT lol
1431358624-kanye-smiles-basketball.gif
lol.....guess you forgot information age existed. 

This isn't the SoHo house or the Thompson hotel. You really think the moderators on this forum has the time to go through applications? 

Life is about connections, at the professional level and at the street level. It doesn't matter if you have 10 posts, 10000 posts. Been here since 2005 or 2015.

Adding a Membership isn't going to change anything, there will always be a secret society even if there aren't 1000 guests lurking. 
I know man I'm just trying to change my mood for a few minutes from not getting through on anything this morning.... I know it can never/ will ever happen 

The point that you make that is most true is that there will always be a "secret society" no matter what happens, nothing can change that, no membership no other sites, nothing. It is what it is. 

Last edited:
Did fam just say a sneakerology test to get into NT lol

Yea let's make it like an Art class exam lulz

Have random pictures of 20 sneakers. They must be able to correctly identify each sneaker to gain entry into this elusive club.

Last edited:
to the dudes wanting an exclusive member site.....you do know that the internet is bigger than niketalk......there are many people that dont mess with niketalk but know the same info if not more at times on sneaker releases 

We need a premium member section. Not a foreign concept. Can't no body have no pizza party when all trying to feast some personal pan pizza you get from a ball game, son lol.

Not gonna lie, ISS had one back in the day. And while it was long before the days of online drops, it was a much different and more productive place than the public forums. Info was exchanged and the overall environment was a lot more tolerable. Members had to be voted in if I remember right, and it was pretty useful

Ghost, you need to let that 10 go man lol I'm in the same boat. I'm able to see my cart in another tab and nothing's in yet.

Last edited:
Hoping i can cook on this flight to japan lol, if not ill search tokyo and see if any pairs are available.

adc should be dropping any second now 

second time I'm going ask.. .did a product page ever go live? or just the adc/yeezy splash page? 

someone halp

Only way people are going to cop is for adidas to make more shoes. it's simple! Look at those 72-10 compared to the old 11 releases. Everyone who actually tried to get a pair got them!

Funny how the guys who joined in late 2015 have something to say about restricted access. Wait till you've been here for a while and here the same stupid questions like "what's ADC". This isn't the only forum that deals with this type of crap. No one has go through applications. Just like the buy/sell you're allowed access after X amount of post. Real difficult, huh?

These dudes always want to close to the door to other people as though doing that would mean they'd get every release they wanted.

There are so many people in the world that cop shoes that don't know or care what NT is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom