ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i care about BenBaller, but at the time of his post he was wearing Stan Smiths which means he kind of has some of taste  and he said the Yeezys were beautiful. Im pretty sure he wasn't talking about this model.

lol that gives him taste? come on man. there was a wave last year of stan smiths that ye and pharell were on. he just hoppin in puddles.

big sean is wearing them right now at the la concert, they don't look that bad

freeze freeze I said the same thing in a similar post

i agree that the fit is wack. he's definitely not making them look as good as they could look, they're still fresh to me tho. Jordan's don't fit my style anymore, I'm open to anything that's unique with a chunky shape like these. they don't look as good as any of the Nike yeezys but I don't think anybody expected them to.

that's just my opinion

Last edited:
So much misinformation going around about Kanye. He says it straight up, clearly frustrated, that he's invested in things (trying to get in the industry) and lost a lot of money.

Adidas gives him a platform that he can't make out of thin air, to do what he wants, sell his designs with his name on them. He isn't trying to lose money and try to play the industry game like he's an expert and knows the trade secrets, he knows it is beyond him currently.

The biggest brands have had decades of a head start on him and he knows it

Ye just came out at the big sean concert. he has on the kicks too and what looks like a sean jean sweatsuit. lol

Last edited:

Certain fans are just too subjective to look beyond their idols flaws.   In simple terms this shoes is "TERRIBLE", look at the images below and tell me which one looks innovative and artistic. 
they're both terrible IMO but yeah... the 1st one definitely looks better. fanboys will still beast

ye looking uncomfortable with all those reckless ******s up there. chris brown and yg and tyga just came out lol

ye better tread softly before he makes this nike vs adidas beef and nike puts yeezys on nikeid and kills the entire line. He's already said they paid he a lump sum with no residuals. They could destroy the shoes if they wanted. endless retros and other nonsense. They own the air yeezy name too. They could create those and badge em with that too. Not to mention if they want they could drop fragments and banned ones whichever day adidas decides to drop his kicks. hey they could release red octobers again or blue februarys or whatever else they choose. They could legit wage war on dude.

remember who you are talking about here lmao

kanye would love for nike to acknowledge him as a threat, he would be beyond thrilled

Ye needs proper production and a platform to build off of. He can't afford what he wants to do because he wants everything to be great quality and widely available. When he can't create a lot and put it out for the public he feels "marginalized" as he puts it.

I don't get how he can't afford to make his own line. How much money does he need? Great quality materials can be bought and pay good manufacturers to make a couple prototypes or a limited run.

He said he wants it to be widely available but that is not what it is looking like with these boots boost.

Going at Nike is making him look salty.

ye better tread softly before he makes this nike vs adidas beef and nike puts yeezys on nikeid and kills the entire line. He's already said they paid he a lump sum with no residuals. They could destroy the shoes if they wanted. endless retros and other nonsense. They own the air yeezy name too. They could create those and badge em with that too. Not to mention if they want they could drop fragments and banned ones whichever day adidas decides to drop his kicks. hey they could release red octobers again or blue februarys or whatever else they choose. They could legit wage war on dude.
thats a war id like the witness haha

sean looks much better with the yeezys imo..

seems like sean has the right size compared to ye himself in the first on feet pictures
happy.gif

Last edited:
I seriously hope they don't make these widely available in any given colorway. It would be like Jordan retros to the point where everyone and their moms would be wearing them looking like a bunch of Kanye Klones

What happened to the theory that these would be cheaper and more available than the previous Yeezy's? :lol:

I guess Kanye and Adidas wanted to test the market to see if they could come up with a decent design, and since they couldn't, they probably said screw it and made these limited and 350. :rofl:

Shoes are trash though..and still will remain that the only Yeezy shoe I want and need are black and pink 1's.

Y'all trippin!!! Did kanye said THIS IS THE YEEZY 3?? Nooo this is de yeezy boost !!! Its a concept!! Like bow wow explain on instagram!!! "There is coming more" keep hating and when the bombs drop y'all going camp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom