ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezys were what 250? And flew of shelves why wouldn't the masses buy a 350 shoe? Even yeezys move at 1k this is all been researched

These will be sold out even at massed produced numbers. Just wait on it
nthat.gif
will cop @ 350

i cracks me up that the Yeezy 1's released in 2009, Yeezy 2's released in 2012 and people expect Ye to create something that looks like those... get with the times people...

y'all stuck in the past, prolly dress like you did 3, heck 6 years ago 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong,  my first choice is a black t and blue jeans but you cant expect as an artist, for Kanye to keep releasing the same ****.

he said it himself, he'll never be able to make another graduation, late registraion, MBDTF....real artists grow

Last edited:
Anyone see Ye on the pre Grammy show just now?
He said the new Yeezy will be massively available and that anyone that wants them will get them.
He followed up by saying they're $350..
Obviously many that want them will not have the $350 for them ha..

troll?

lol I watched the red carpet and he just stood there being mad awkward with Ryan seabiscuit.

no yeezy talk

Last edited:
i mean the store i purchased my Yeezys from charged $300 for Y1s and $400 for Y2s. So in my case $350 isnt too bad ... i guess

maybe im just trying to rationalize copping these yeezy boost :smh:

i mean the store i purchased my Yeezys from charged $300 for Y1s and $400 for Y2s. So in my case $350 isnt too bad ... i guess

maybe im just trying to rationalize copping these yeezy boost :smh:

You've already made up your mind enjoy your pair fam :nthat: don't be blinded by the swoosh

If you want to delve into...they're all separate brands with separate budgets which all play a part into pricing.

BUT, you already knew that right.

Oh snap true they have to pay athletes and stuff

If only Adidas had to pay athletes oh wait :lol:

Stop it fam you so confused it's crazy

Last edited:
Making to much cents!

If you want to delve into...they're all separate brands with separate budgets which all play a part into pricing.

BUT, you already knew that right.

At the end of the day, Nike has raised their prices through the roof because they can get away with it. Jordan has done the same thing. I rarely buy Nike or Jordan now because of the outrageous price increase. Been supporting Adidas retros the last couple years. I'm not buying into these ridiculous Nike prices. If we keep buying, they'll keep raising. **** that.

Oh snap true they have to pay athletes and stuff

If only Adidas had to pay athletes oh wait
laugh.gif

Stop it fam you so confused it's crazy
You're one of them fake smart dudes who know nothing.

Does marketing not play a part into budgets in any field of basketball?

You think those Jordan Hangars and events are just free for the sake of being free?

You're in love with Ye and your girl dont even know it.
At the end of the day, Nike has raised their prices through the roof because they can get away with it. Jordan has done the same thing. I rarely buy Nike or Jordan now because of the outrageous price increase. Been supporting Adidas retros the last couple years. I'm not buying into these ridiculous Nike prices. If we keep buying, they'll keep raising. **** that.

Last edited:
Yeezys were what 250? And flew of shelves why wouldn't the masses buy a 350 shoe? Even yeezys move at 1k this is all been researched

These will be sold out even at massed produced numbers. Just wait on it
nthat.gif
when supply goes down demand goes up automatically, thats the reason for the resale value of previous Yeezys of course

a widely available sneaker at 350, it will sell well but its not gonna sell out (if its actually widely available)

Last edited:
No one worse than the dumb guy that thinks he's smarter than everyone
How does that feel?

At the end of the day, inflation plays a part in why shoes been going up.

You can't compare a Retro going for $200 from $110 to a first release yeezy boost going for $350.

You're one of them fake smart dudes who know nothing.

Does marketing not play a part into budgets in any field of basketball?

You think those Jordan Hangars and events are just free for the sake of being free?

You're in love with Ye and your girl dont even know it.

True once again I apolgize so how long have you been working at Nike that you know budgets again

:lol:

He said 350 for the first one and cheaper for the ones following and they will be widely available let's see if he keeps his word he corrected the person interviewing him quick saying that the previous company kept them limited

these are gonna be Qasa numbers
Man That's what I been saying! WHy is everybody so shocked and disappointed at Kanye for charging 350 for them? Raf Simmons X Adidas are 300+ every time, Rick Owens X Adidas are 600+, Y-3 are 300+. Yall thought Ye was going to be on some Rita Ora stuff? 350 is cool. Either you like them or you don't there's no need to compare them to the Nike one's.

Also the Yeezy 1 and 2 aren't the only shoes Ye has designed and he sold out of the other branded one's too. Hell even his women's shoes sold out. 

People posting 500 times to try and damage control the Yeezys lol. Spending too much time worrying about shoes you have no interest in, smh.

$250 and widely available to me means they'll definitely hit sales racks and sit on shelves. The only reason the Nike Yeezys sold out at $250 is because they were mad limited. No one is buying a shoe everyone has for $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom