ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray those shoes never release in that neon colorway
This. I said before if these are mass produced, we'll be picking these up in Marshall's. Its a haymaker type of release, no other product to follow it up with. More than a few Adidas products in my closet but Adidas didn't just reinvent the wheel.
I would think that you are wrong in terms of "no more products to follow it up with" because he has already designed multiple products for his line. Plus I'm sure this isn't the only cw dropping in these.
Another colorway is not another product. This design is not drastically different than Nike yeezy imo, so maybe he's saving the best for last.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, Nike drops Retros every week and they got limited stuff here and there people are going crazy for like Mirror Foams and the Aunt Pearl KDs.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened????? :rofl:
This. I said before if these are mass produced, we'll be picking these up in Marshall's. Its a haymaker type of release, no other product to follow it up with. More than a few Adidas products in my closet but Adidas didn't just reinvent the wheel.

how many times can you be wrong in one paragraph sheesh
As many as I see fit.. Its my opinion that this shoe wont sell well as a GR release. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if I'm right ill see ya at Marshalls, but if you think this line is gonna make Nike fall off you are outta ya head.
never said its a nike beater just said everything you typed is actually wrong... doubt a lace touches marshalls, highly doubt this is the only anything from him n 3 stripes

I wonder how this app will hold up once the reservation opens. Will this be like Nike and crash hard or better....
Lol bruh, Yall sound so foolish in this topic. (I'm not singling you out, just happened to be the first reply I saw when I opened up mobile NT..)

Anything put under large amounts of stress will rupture, crack, break, crash, etc.. With that being said the app will crash once the traffic hits it. The primary focus for this app was to combat bots and other automated programs used on the Internet. With time, developers will begin building these applications for the iPhone/Android. We're all consumers, with a limited supply people will do whatever it takes to gain a competitive advantage.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, Nike drops Retros every week and they got limited stuff here and there people are going crazy for like Mirror Foams and the Aunt Pearl KDs.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened????? :rofl:

how many times can you be wrong in one paragraph sheesh
As many as I see fit.. Its my opinion that this shoe wont sell well as a GR release. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if I'm right ill see ya at Marshalls, but if you think this line is gonna make Nike fall off you are outta ya head.
never said its a nike beater just said everything you typed is actually wrong... doubt a lace touches marshalls, highly doubt this is the only anything from him n 3 stripes
Don't be so literal, I used Marshall as an example that if they are massed produced, discounts will be had. If yall talking about those safe belt runners ima let yall rock with that.

Do you live close to NYC or are Yall gonna fly out to pick up if you secure a reservation?
laugh.gif
crazy. Maybe they will fly out 
roll.gif

There was a runner posted some pages ago alleged to be a KW design. Not sure if it was shot down, thread is moving fast, but it wasn't good imo.

It's not like the World Cup happened last year and Adidas ISNT a front runner in Soccer, the WORLDS biggest sport.
Im going to start off by saying I don't care about Nike and Adidas, I like whoever makes a dope product and Im not a fanboy of either brand.  I just happen to like Nike more often than not.

But who cares about what you just said.  They have a big lead in Soccer you are right (although Nike is making progress), but that aint making them money.  Think about this.. Nike makes TEN TIMES more money than Adidas.  That doesn't sound like a lot, but the difference between 4billion and 40 billion is MASSIVE!!

Globally, rumor is the 28th.
I was just at the adidas store here in LA on saturday and they too said they heard theyre dropping everywhere AFTER this NYC release.

But they also confirmed there are TONS and TONS of pairs in NYC right now. They just dont know exactly how they will do the Gloal launch yet. If it will be the same shoe, same color. Different color, or different shoe. But they did say other shops will get em eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom