ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking with a local spot (the only spot within 5 hours to get the Yeezy 2 and only spot in the sate) everyday for about a week about the 28th release, as of today they still haven't received word on rather they are getting the shoe or not. I remember for the Y2, they were told 2 days before release and got the shoe in about a week after release.

View media item 1414928

Just peeped this on twitter, I will say, they look best in grey to me

Last edited:
Called the people at saint Laurent for trying on some jeans on Saturday lol as soon as I fail. Straight there

Called the people at saint Laurent for trying on some jeans on Saturday lol as soon as I fail. Straight there

**** if I fail might use this 15 percent coupon on a pair of ultra boost for the old lady and I. Still come out with some extra cash.

Last edited:
Some of you Sound Really Nieve to Believe
" Kanye Said everyone is gonna get a Pair." :smh:

- Of course he's gonna say that when doing press since his last Nike Release were known to be SO LIMITED!!!

KANYE SAID WE ALL GONNA GET A PAIR.... HE SAID IT!!!

Last edited:
I called the Adidas store in downtown Chicago and they aren't getting them. If an Adidas store isn't getting them in a big city who is?

Last edited:
I don't ever get on boards so flame away. I'm sure he doesn't care but to IBN's defense, one of the nicest people you will meet or work with. While I can't talk to his barber skills he has a ton of creative talent and everyone has a role when someone your with comes up. He is doing his line, consulting, not narrowed minded and has a lot of input in that camp and the La design community. adidas has a pr staff, he is just putting it out there. I had my cart freeze and sent an email to someone but that's life. Those comments are off base.
QFT, met him at Zara's in South Beach real cool dude.

SL denim is a good move my man. I feel like you'll get more wear out of them then the Yeezy's in the long run
Isn't SLP denim for the super skinny?  Was interested in gripping some, ended up grabbing some JE denim and a pair or represent fury denim.

Optimistic about the 28th

How did you check out? Did you use PayPal? If you did what page does it lead you to next.

Cuz I did PayPal but it led me right to cart (exact same page) except with a different link. The link had the word "success" then a bunch of coding in it.. Didn't know where to go next, checkout or checkout via PayPal or refresh it
You were one step away, homie. Once you left the PP site and came back to adidas, the last step was to hit "Checkout" which adidas worded poorly. Because "Checkout" on that success page actually meant "Submit Order".

Once you submitted your order and if the site didn't crash, you would've gotten to the next page. The URL for the next page ends with "ShowConfirmation" which means your order went through. And then as long as you get two emails (one from PP and one from adidas) you SHOULD be good.

Isn't SLP denim for the super skinny?  Was interested in gripping some, ended up grabbing some JE denim and a pair or represent fury denim.

Optimistic about the 28th
They are but I have some and can say you just need to find your size. If you wear over a 34 don't bother though

You were one step away, homie. Once you left the PP site and came back to adidas, the last step was to hit "Checkout" which adidas worded poorly. Because "Checkout" on that success page actually meant "Submit Order".

Once you submitted your order and if the site didn't crash, you would've gotten to the next page. The URL for the next page ends with "ShowConfirmation" which means your order went through. And then as long as you get two emails (one from PP and one from adidas) you SHOULD be good.

that's depressing. I was there numerous times. i book marked every page that I made progress to and kept going back to it whenever Adidas was juicing up.

like so.

View media item 1414953

Last edited:

There are different SL fits but most recently the skinny isn't THAT skinny and they still sell the slim in some versions which are almost very much like JE's fit.

I have bigger thighs and and I wear a 33/34 waist. Thought they wouldn't work for me either but they're a good move.

Last edited:
I called the Adidas store in downtown Chicago and they aren't getting them. If an Adidas store isn't getting them in a big city who is?

The only Adidas store getting these in the US is the flagship store in NYC per Adidas chat rep. (take that for what its worth, just what I've been told)

and as far as a list of Adidas Consortium list...
Aphrodite – UK
Bait – California
Bodega – Massachusetts
Caliroots – Sweden
Concepts – Massachusetts
Crooked Tongues – UK
End – UK
Extra Butter – New York (not gettin em)
Foot Patrol – UK
Hanon – UK
Hype Beast – China
Hype DC – Australia
Kith – New York
Livestock – Canada (confirmed online raffle)
Luisaviaroma – Italy
Next – Ohio
Oneness – Kentucky
Packer – New Jersey
Premier – California
Proper – California
Puffer Reds – Michigan
PYS – California
Saint Alfred – Illinois (confirmed in-store raffle)
Size – UK
Sneaker Politics – Louisiana
Sneakerboy – Australia
SneakersNStuff – Sweden
Social Status – North Carolina
Solebox – Germany
Solestop – Canada
Solestruck – Oregon
Titolo – Switzerland
UBIQ – Pennsylvania (confirmed in-store raffle)
Undefeated – California
WishATL – Georgia
43einhalb – Germany

This list ins't all inclusive, but the biggest ones so most likely to carry the Boost, can anyone confirm a boutique not on this list getting the boost.

I'll update the list as we go.

Last edited:
Dudes crying about not getting a pair is worse than not enough pairs like Kanye said.

Grown *** men crying over a shoe.

If you wanted them THAT bad, just pay resale.
Not that big of a deal to cry on the internet lol
+1 

Frankly could not have said any better.  They are only shoes people, but I guess for some it's your livelihood. . As self-promoting and obnoxious Kanye is, I think some of you are even worse based what I have read in these threads...

I am sure some of you guys are salty that you can't resell these quick enough to pay your child support. 

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how certain adidas flagships aren't getting them like someone stated above that their Chicago store said they weren't. They might be lying but **** if that's true then that sucks. I doubt NYC adidas flagship gets them again but who knows honestly.

The only Adidas store getting these in the US is the flagship store in NYC per Adidas chat rep. (take that for what its worth, just what I've been told)

Aphrodite – UK
Bait – California
Bodega – Massachusetts
Caliroots – Sweden
Concepts – Massachusetts
Crooked Tongues – UK
End – UK
Extra Butter – New York
Foot Patrol – UK
Hanon – UK
Hype Beast – China
Hype DC – Australia
Kith – New York
Livestock – Canada
Luisaviaroma – Italy
Next – Ohio
Oneness – Kentucky
Packer – New Jersey
Premier – California
Proper – California
Puffer Reds – Michigan
PYS – California
Saint Alfred – Illinois
Size – UK
Sneakerboy – Australia
SneakersNStuff – Sweden
Solebox – Germany
Solestop – Canada
Solestruck – Oregon
Titolo – Switzerland
UBIQ – Pennsylvania
Undefeated – California
WishATL – Georgia
43einhalb – Germany
repped for putting that list together.

but i was told extra butter will not get these.

and i trust my source 100%.

I've been checking with a local spot (the only spot within 5 hours to get the Yeezy 2 and only spot in the sate) everyday for about a week about the 28th release, as of today they still haven't received word on rather they are getting the shoe or not. I remember for the Y2, they were told 2 days before release and got the shoe in about a week after release.

Just peeped this on twitter, I will say, they look best in grey to me
So much potential

those honestly look better in more earth tonal colors.

Olive, grey, brown, black.

Bright color in suede.. 
sick.gif

Aphrodite – UK
Bait – California
Bodega – Massachusetts
Caliroots – Sweden
Concepts – Massachusetts
Crooked Tongues – UK
End – UK
Extra Butter – New York
Foot Patrol – UK
Hanon – UK
Hype Beast – China
Hype DC – Australia
Kith – New York
Livestock – Canada
Luisaviaroma – Italy
Next – Ohio
Oneness – Kentucky
Packer – New Jersey
Premier – California
Proper – California
Puffer Reds – Michigan
PYS – California
Saint Alfred – Illinois
Size – UK
Sneakerboy – Australia
SneakersNStuff – Sweden
Solebox – Germany
Solestop – Canada
Solestruck – Oregon
Titolo – Switzerland
UBIQ – Pennsylvania
Undefeated – California
WishATL – Georgia
43einhalb – Germany

Last edited:
There are different SL fits but most recently the skinny isn't THAT skinny and they still sell the slim in some versions which are almost very much like JE's fit.

I have bigger thighs and and I wear a 33/34 waist. Thought they wouldn't work for me either but they're a good move.
I was contemplating getting some distressed ones but I think I'm going to reframe from it. I bought some cheap Monday's to feed the urge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom