ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, thought you were in the house in that picture at first. At these selling prices, there's no way I wouldn't sell these.

I have yet to see anyone wear these in person in Chicago. I know a couple who own them but nobody's putting these to ground unless they were given to them it seems around here.

Last edited:
Nevermind, thought you were in the house in that picture at first. At these selling prices, there's no way I wouldn't sell these.

I have yet to see anyone wear these in person in Chicago. I know a couple who own them but nobody's putting these to ground unless they were given to them it seems around here.

That seems silly to me but to each their ow, what's the point of jumping through hoops to get these, whether that means standing in line to pay retail or paying resell or whatever, and not wearing them? They are shoes and meant to be worn imo, I've worn mine at least 5 times, they are in the regular rotation

I haven't either. I live downtown so I was at least expecting to see a few people walking around with them on the weekend.

Thanks...I think I'm about to pull the trigger at the exact top of what I originally agreed to spend... $1400
No problem. I've been examining the reps that are starting to circulate and I've done very extensive examinations of the retail Yeezy Boost. Those pics you showed have no signs of the flaws that the reps are coming with.

The Messages People Send me are nuts!!!

http://doughpefittedclothing.com/co...products/yeezy-750-boost-r?variant=1239766887

Check this out! 
laugh.gif

$1 off 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Where are the fakes? People are offering them for sale but no one has them? Where are they ? U know someone that gt them? Everyone using other people's pics and that same Asian guy from factory pic ? We don't even know if those were real or not. You think the people that run the factory don't take pics ??

Plenty people have posted OTHER places that they bought fakes, some even did comparison photos. Not Asian factory pictures
YOU just aren't seeing them. I suggest you open your eyes and get better at searching if you really havent seen any bought pairs yet.

They exist in plenty. Accept it. Can we move on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom