ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck
Successful wear

"Boy I ain't never seen sneakers like those, I thought there was a snake down there by your feet" - random old redneck there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was wrong but seriously now I don't start **** with anyone on here and I usually try to help and disregard the trolls. It was uncalled for and that's my bad. But I wasn't posting the pic for people to be ***** about it. I was I was trying to show the shoe with a simple fit. The comment about my girl is uncalled for. People can talk about me that's fine but don't disrespect the lady. Again that was wrong on my part and if I offended anyone then I apologize.

You're insecure.

Your scapegoat can't be "I just wanted to show the shoes" You purposely posted with your girl so you could flex. Which was coo. Show off your girl.

i complimented you...you took it the wrong way, threw the n-word around 1. You're not black 2. You're not bout that life.

You got more vexed over me complimenting your girl than dudes pointing out your belly. *** backwards.

Just move on without the excuses and NT will let you be.

You're insecure.

Your scapegoat can't be "I just wanted to show the shoes" You purposely posted with your girl so you could flex. Which was coo. Show off your girl.

i complimented you...you took it the wrong way, threw the n-word around 1. You're not black 2. You're not bout that life.

You got more vexed over me complimenting your girl than dudes pointing out your belly. *** backwards.

Just move on without the excuses and NT will let you be.
How do you know what kind of life I'm about besides what I post on here. No one is insecure, and I don't really care about my belly to be completely honest. From the looks of things people were calling out the belly in terms of poking fun or trying to be funny. All you said they could be talking about your girl, in no way is there a compliment there if they were trying to make fun of things. Again I was wrong for how I came out. But like I said I was trying to show the fit in no way trying to flex cause if I wanted to flex I'd show my face and all and be like look at me. But whatever if you were trying to compliment that's my fault.

How do you know what kind of life I'm about besides what I post on here. No one is insecure, and I don't really care about my belly to be completely honest. From the looks of things people were calling out the belly in terms of poking fun or trying to be funny. All you said they could be talking about your girl, in no way is there a compliment there if they were trying to make fun of things. Again I was wrong for how I came out. But like I said I was trying to show the fit in no way trying to flex cause if I wanted to flex I'd show my face and all and be like look at me. But whatever if you were trying to compliment that's my fault.

I quoted our post, not anyone's response. You said they were complimenting your shoes and staring. So I gave you an e-pound and suggested they were focused on your woman.

Simple misunderstanding. Your girl looks better than your fit. IMO.

E-hug

I quoted our post, not anyone's response. You said they were complimenting your shoes and staring. So I gave you an e-pound and suggested they were focused on your woman.

Simple misunderstanding. Your girl looks better than your fit. IMO.

E-hug
Then that's my fault and I admit I was wrong for how I approached the situation.

E hug back

more pics of your girl?

not making fun of her or you, just in case u decide to get angry again.

dope fit btw

Wtf just happened here lmao.

I have my pair in the closet. I might end up trading them for a pair of black pinnacles if possible, whenever the next sneaker convention comes down here.

Last edited:
Has anyone not untied them from how they came in the box?

I literally just slip these on and go on bout my day.

There are so many fakes of these being sold. I can't remember a release where it just comes out and fakes are more abundant than the actualy supply available that are authentic. Unreal!

There are so many fakes of these being sold. I can't remember a release where it just comes out and fakes are more abundant than the actualy supply available that are authentic. Unreal!
It's scary to the point where I would LOVE to double up, dare I say triple up,but unless it's from someone I know. It ain't happening. And the longer you wait the more versions they come out with and the more better and better pairs sneak into the market. Always be cautious of who you buy from these days even legit people getting fakes out there not even knowing. i got myself into one of those situations recently, refunded buyer apologized and all and still fear my rep was hurt. And I consider myself one of the people who try and say educated on the real vs fakes.

View media item 1646929
View media item 1646932
Worn my Yeezys for the third time to the airport today. The sole paint has slight scrapes but it's not too noticeable. You have to be really anal to care that much about the bottom of the shoes anyways. I tried to trade them for Just Don 2s and couldn't work out a trade so I decided to wear them. They're mad comfortable

Worn my Yeezys for the third time to the airport today. The sole paint has slight scrapes but it's not too noticeable. You have to be really anal to care that much about the bottom of the shoes anyways. I tried to trade them for Just Don 2s and couldn't work out a trade so I decided to wear them. They're mad comfortable
More comfy than those Dons 2!

(See what I did there? LOL)

Guys I have a little bit of a problem I have just gotten a pair of 750 boost from a seller in Germany The kicks came with a German footlocker receipt. They are size 12 U.S. Pretty much everything checks out except for the insole. I went on fake education and it looks like the padding on theirs is more spaced out than mine Could this be because of a different size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom