ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, waste tuition money to learn a skill to cop shoes....

I know what class im signing up for next semester......computer science.  The same people that were talking about backdoor links early in the week are the same people that ate...getting yeezys I see has very little to do with luck and doing homework....its all about knowing about how websites work and creating bd/ atc links.

I know what class im signing up for next semester......computer science.  The same people that were talking about backdoor links early in the week are the same people that ate...getting yeezys I see has very little to do with luck and doing homework....its all about knowing about how websites work and creating bd/ atc links.

CS is a good skill to have in any area, not a waste
Also, Comp Sci is not a class... is a curriculum filled with with many many courses.  Learning any skill is not a waste so learn as much as you can and do the work for yourself.  Too many people wanting handouts these days, and not just shoes. GL!

Also, Comp Sci is not a class... is a curriculum filled with with many many courses.  Learning any skill is not a waste so learn as much as you can and do the work for yourself.  Too many people wanting handouts these days, and not just shoes. GL!

This.

And people saying its a waste of time like CS jobs aren't extremely lucrative. Who knows, take your intro to CS class and you might fall in love and make serious money in the future.

How did you guys get passed checkout when shipping wouldn't appear on ssense? 

Last edited:

How did you guys get passed checkout when shipping wouldn't appear on ssense? 
I don't really know... site was so wonky, crashing and not uploading.  But I kept adding sneakers and finally (randomly) got to the check out page with the sneakers... more reloads and crashing, and finally got all the way through paypal and out.  I actually didn't realize it went through until I checked my email and paypal account.

Still need to verify come Monday but I do have an order # from SSENSE

I accidentally executed like 5 different orders for SSense.  Their support staff isn't in until tomorrow.  I got order confirmations for all of them, but of course they won't all be honored.  Just want to get on the phone with them in hopes that at least 1 will be.

The status is 'hold' on all of them.  (predictably).

Last edited:
**** yeah, SNS ordered shipped. First cop. Cheers for the heads up, whoever posted the email list a few days back.

Doubt any SSense orders get cancelled... They allowed 3 pairs per customer, in most cases when the websites are barely loading people add multiple pairs on accident, but 3 is a good window for those mistakes. EAT.

I accidentally executed like 5 different orders for SSense.  Their support staff isn't in until tomorrow.  I got order confirmations for all of them, but of course they won't all be honored.  Just want to get on the phone with them in hopes that at least 1 will be.

The status is 'hold' on all of them.  (predictably).
Tell them to send 2 of the orders our way :wink:. But seriously I assuming you should get at least 1 and if you're lucky more; up to 3.

Tell us what happens! Good luck!

Anyone who ordered from end clothing ended up getting shipping or confirmation yet? I know they said their system is delayed but just double checking.
If youre talking about last nights backdooring, Im sure we'll all get cancelled

well on to the next release. if anyone wants to get rid of there MoonRocks PM me 
smokin.gif

have a good sunday NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom