ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had a good deal but it looks like the seller pulled the old disappearing act after PayPal cleared. When do you guys suggest I start reporting this idiot to Grailed and PayPal? He hasn't responded with my tracking information in almost 3 days. Get a head start or wait and sit for a sec?

Thought I had a good deal but it looks like the seller pulled the old disappearing act after PayPal cleared. When do you guys suggest I start reporting this idiot to Grailed and PayPal? He hasn't responded with my tracking information in almost 3 days. Get a head start or wait and sit for a sec?

I would give it until tomorrow/Monday.

I would give it til Monday. If you don't get tracking I would open the case just to get it started... even if he ships then, case can be closed at anytime :wink:

Thanks fellas... Swear to god man, this sneaker game is just getting to be too much, may have to sit the next few releases out unless theres another decent pre-order or just go into retirement. It's worse enough all these vultures snatch up every single pair for retail but then when you take your L without hesitation and go to the black market like a grown *** man you get shafted there too. 

Last edited:

Thanks fellas... Swear to god man, this sneaker game is just getting to be too much, may have to sit the next few releases out unless theres another decent pre-order or just go into retirement. It's worse enough all these vultures snatch up every single pair for retail but then when you take your L without hesitation and go to the black market like a grown *** man you get shafted there too. 
facts man, its unreal. Kids will take $100 more dollars over paying the favor back on what would be worth more than $100. I love the people that complain that they only got 7 pairs though, thats the best.

hey whatever happened with the yeezy high heels that were supposed to release???

anigif_enhanced-28390-1403198475-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom