ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since everyone is not answering me im guessing that adidas is doing raffles ima go run down to my spot 

i have won there for MR350

backdoor stories come from salty people

backdoor stories are true though..

kith is notorious for employees pulling aside pairs and the main culprit is Ronnie himself, he will probably take half their inventory of 750s

@@MFJamesI didn't go into Pacsun but yesterday I went into Champs and they said they weren't getting them. I don't think any footlocker, champs,Pacsun, or footaction in the Bay Area are getting them. Don't quote me on that tho. But from what I've seen its only in the LA area in California.

Last edited:
Does that blonde asian broad still work at the Houston Adidas store?
eek.gif
There was a chunky chick and the rest were dudes when i was there. 

I know this thread is pretty lit rn with all the 750 talk but my friend painted over my chipping TDs and these are the pics he sent me so far.  Looks promising to me

SHOUT TO SHAWTY AT ADIDAS GALLO TODAY IN THE PEACH. IF I WASNT WITH MINE I WOULDA HAD TO TRY AND SCOOP

On Chief it was this little dweeb at the adidas I went too with his mom, straight stallion. Bending over showing her thong and whole 9 had to be bout 47.. I legit said "man **** the shoes I want his mom." Adidas employees were cracking up.

Adidas ATL had dude taking id's and watching that iPad hard. Also had police on site

The TD release my girl entered me and her cause no one was watching the iPad I won.

PB release people caught on it was a mess dudes entertaining like whole contacts list and such. It was awful

Glad to see them trying to be fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom