ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so hungover, missed all other drops. Just waiting for adc

likewise haha. fell asleep with phone on my chest and for some reason wallet on my bed. I guess I still managed to keep yeezy release in mind by keeping my wallet near me. woke up because of all the twitter notifications from all the different drops that happened already.

Yeah I'm seriously Giving up. Too damn hungover and tired for this bs. GL NT fam,I'm going back to sleep.

Guys don't forget that unknown miami is having a MR restock randomly within the hour or 2. Don't lose hope.

Question is...go greedy with the Boost 350s, or make the slightly smarter play and go after the PSNY 12s. With this bomb *** hardwired connection, I can't wait to see the OOS message to immediately pop up. On wireless, I used to have to wait like 5 mins for it, but not anymore! :smokin

im not struggling. i could buy a pear for resell. I'm just saying that I've never been successful.

I'm not speaking struggling financially, at our age we should be able to afford the aftermarket tag, not saying is smart AT ALL.

I'm saying struggling, refreshing a page for 4 hours on a precious Saturday morning, having our wives, kids and 60 year old mothers doing the same...at this age, we should look in the mirror and punch ourselves :lol:

im trading sz 13 TD for psny 13 tbh 

nah i dont love my brother that much to secure his pair 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom