ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall dry snitched on ya selves! LOL you can't rub that in EU members faces and expect them to just take it. Mad people were posting about BL and forwarding services. Just like bd info gets sent in PM's so the spot ain't blown up so should that forwarding talk. Homeboy who posted his order number will tell you too much info will get yo ish cancelled...

QFT

Saying on a public forum your ways of copping.

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do?

- I don't wanna get charged for shoes and not get them
- I know 0 french so getting to customer service is really hard

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam

Take the L. That's your fault for spending money that recklessly

Just caught up on all the UK forwarding cancellation nonsense. Dude ruined it for all of us that put in work to make UK ordering/forwarding a possibility. The original posters name on TWITTER, Instagram and KTT is/was @simply_proxies. He is based in NYC and is a supreme reseller and proxy seller. He ran a bigcartel store over at simplyproxies.bigcartel.com .. If anyone here has his e-mail address or knows any other personal details, please send it my way. Also, saw a few people retweeting said dude's post, including a few NT users.. y'all are herbs for doing so, straight up, SMH.

Personal info? May I ask what you would even do with that info? Probably just tweet it and expect someone else to do something. Twitter boys ain't about that life.

Also, it's not that serious

Just caught up on all the UK forwarding cancellation nonsense. Dude ruined it for all of us that put in work to make UK ordering/forwarding a possibility. The original posters name on TWITTER, Instagram and KTT is/was @simply_proxies. He is based in NYC and is a supreme reseller and proxy seller. He ran a bigcartel store over at simplyproxies.bigcartel.com .. If anyone here has his e-mail address or knows any other personal details, please send it my way. Also, saw a few people retweeting said dude's post, including a few NT users.. y'all are herbs for doing so, straight up, SMH.
Grow up, what you're doing is illegal. All because you didn't cop a pair of yeezys. How immature are you.

first buddy posts his confirmation # and had his order cancelled....now this guy didn't know adidas in europe dont deliver to us........see what you did kanye?...you got folks playing themselves..insert khaled .gif...oops someone already posted it....lmao

Last edited:
Yeezy Talk doesn't have any more information then we do, they are just trying to say that to give you guys false hope.

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam
My France order was cancelled and I got refunded my Paypal today.  No long wait for funds to reappear.  Just email them and explain.  They will reply within a day.  FWIW, my France order is still showing as confirmed but I have my funds back.

People still with the bra jokes but people can throw away the bra and you still copped yeezys for $350

As for people that think it's not guaranteed -- nobody would have copped clothing if bbbloke didn't tweet to buy. If everyone that buys clothing doesn't get a pair then that's messed up. They implied yeezys if you buy the clothing. Simple as that.
he delete the tweet? all i see is the nip pic lol

"Order Status : In progress -  
Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

Status - In progress  "

Am I good to go ? Im waiting for a tracking number to feel that I got them.

From what I've seen in the past, you need to actually get a shipping confirmation before you can breathe. Yours sounds like everyone else's, stuck in processing.

Personal info? May I ask what you would even do with that info? Probably just tweet it and expect someone else to do something. Twitter boys ain't about that life.

Also, it's not that serious
He blew up the spot, so why not return the favor? Pulling an all-nighter for a yeezy drop just to get your order cancelled by some crying herb is straight corny... especially when he's a RESELLER based in the US. Glad the dude is in hiding. He pissed off a lot of people. And for the record, I didn't use said service this past drop, but have in the past, so no, fortunately I don't have to face a cancelled order, but still.. I feel for the kids that did.

I'm REALLY DUMB

thanks in advance fam

From my experiences with incorrect addresses in general they will be returned to Adidas then they will process it accordingly. You'll just be out of that money for a month or so. If there's no way your address is in France then you'll probably just have to wait it out since it's already shipped and there's nothing they can really do at this point. Worst case scenario would be there somehow is an actual address to ship to, at that point it'll be a mess.

Highly doubt YS is gonna give tans to EVERY person that bought something on their site. Probably just the people who spent $$$ and not a ****** bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom