Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have a pair of blue tints I never wore sitting in my closet. Honestly might just have my boy buy them from me and then get zebras.

Packers use signature confirmation. Hopefully you get yours.

Packer sends with Sig Required, but it's entirely up to the person delivering the package. I've had sneakers ship through USPS with "Signature Required", but the delivery person just rang the bell, dropped the package off, and dipped. Luckily somebody was home :smh:. Answered the door and the delivery person/van was nowhere in sight.

Love the availability of the yeezy as of late but hate the fact zebra and seasame is releasing on friday.

Yeah I bought them after missing out on zebras (didn't want to pay resale) and kept telling myself they were just as nice. They just didn't do it for me the longer I had them smh lol. Basically lied to myself for almost a year hahahaha.

What size are those Blue Tints?

:nerd:

My tints bring me happiness

IMG_8585.JPG

Obviously we can’t argue over our opinions, but I do feel like the butters get a bad rap just because they got this yeezys sitting ball rolling. I honestly didn’t like them until I saw them in person.one of the only shoes I paid over retail for (not proud of that) Haven’t even worn them yet though.

Hated the Blue Tints from the moment I opened the box...but man, the thread was BOOMIN about them when they dropped.

Sold both of my pairs POST HASTE...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom