Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Absolutely, that's the way to be. There's a big reactionary wave happening across the world, and celebrity should be ignored.

We just like the finished designs
wait do people actually believe that ye is designing the finished product? guys c'mon stop it

I know it's not much, but I have little resources and I was just tired of feeling so misanthropic and spectating all the time ya know?
in my profession i tell my clients that the smallest changes make the biggest impact.

do work my man

Ppl need to just look at Kanye like an autistic math genius. Their good at math but your not running to him to explain more than how he figured out the math problem. That’s Kanye with fashion and music, he’s good at that but we really don’t need much else from him. I want him to make a good album not his views on foreign policy. Ppl love Elvis but he was a huge racist.

Yeah, Elvis in truth was a big culture vulture

I don’t know why the world acts like

You cant disagree with something about someone

And also agree with them or like something about them. :lol:

It’s like cool wee disagree on trump. Doesn’t mean I have to hate him now. Me and my friends don’t think the same about every single thing in life. Thank god

Also as far as designs. Not just him. But ANY DESIGNER esp high end. They all have teams that bring their product and ideas to life. Not just kanye.

I don’t know if you guys just think every other designer is doing every sketch, sample, render, graphic etc. they aren’t. A lot of them work like Kanye

one man should never be the voice of millions.

Actually one man can represent a huge group of ppl but you have to put them in that position and they have to live up to it. Mlk represented millions but Kanye isn’t that and that’s ok. With that said my mauves come in tomorrow and my laces should be here Wednesday

Ppl need to just look at Kanye like an autistic math genius. Their good at math but your not running to him to explain more than how he figured out the math problem. That’s Kanye with fashion and music, he’s good at that but we really don’t need much else from him. I want him to make a good album not his views on foreign policy. Ppl love Elvis but he was a huge racist.

I’d be willing to bet.

A lot of money.

People with this mindset are the same people to stand with the “I’m more than an athlete” stance......

Just because something or someone says something that doesn’t align with your POV doesn’t mean you push them down.

Back
Top Bottom