Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
hey adidas, with Kanye not trending so well, now isn't the time to slack on shipping

I wish I kept my blue tints. Didn’t see it at the time but them joints are one of the best v2

Fire

been saying this. Blue tints and zebras pretty close in terms of top tier striped v2

I wish I kept my blue tints. Didn’t see it at the time but them joints are one of the best v2
Fire
Same. I sold mine because I didn't wear my pair that often and they still had some decent resell value at the time.

I would've kept them if they had no resell value and if the retail price wasn't as high.

Friend got his ADC shipping confirmation tonight for Wednesday. We live in the same city, and I’m still waiting for mine. Hm

Obviously we can’t argue over our opinions, but I do feel like the butters get a bad rap just because they got this yeezys sitting ball rolling. I honestly didn’t like them until I saw them in person.one of the only shoes I paid over retail for (not proud of that) Haven’t even worn them yet though.
If you paid resale that was prob around 20 over retail

Butters were my first 350 I sold them to my boy for what I paid turned around and copped em again for 157 used and painted them now I like them
244E1F5E-50EE-4A85-939A-74F40D7DEFF6.jpeg

Butters were my first 350 I sold them to my boy for what I paid turned around and copped em again for 157 used and painted them now I like them
Clean to me. Is that a really dark royal blue or a black? I think it's a black, but a dark royal blue would have looked better on the yellow sole/yellow laces. Black is clean as hell too though.

It was a little more than that, but not by much. Personally not a fan of customs on any shoe. That is a pretty good paint job. Seems like it would have been a better idea to do that on the creams if anything. At least it's something different. $157 is a great price though.

Just stop. He ain't feeding the homeless. He created hype then sold you sneakers.

Im pretty sure we were referencing the "yeezys for everyone" promise... :smokin

We know Ye is gonna deliver those supplies to Uganda, right after his 40 songs wh kendrick, right after cruel winter, right after Good *** Job wh chance, right after he rebuilds Chicago, right after yandhi .......:smh:

Im pretty sure we were referencing the "yeezys for everyone" promise... :smokin

We know Ye is gonna deliver those supplies to Uganda, right after his 40 songs wh kendrick, right after cruel winter, right after Good *** Job wh chance, right after he rebuilds Chicago, right after yandhi .......:smh:

Lol If Kanye actually had a brain he would have kept his soul

Fact of the matter is his silhouettes are chicken scratch on paper and the actual designers at adidas still pull it out and keep true to it. We like the designs, and even the music, but he's not a good person in the slightest.

In any case, there is no ethical consumption etc etc

Fact of the matter is his silhouettes are chicken scratch on paper and the actual designers at adidas still pull it out and keep true to it. We like the designs, and even the music, but he's not a good person in the slightest.

In any case, there is no ethical consumption etc etc
i've never met him so i cant judge if he's a "good or bad" person.

all i know is that my political ideals don't align with his.

he may mean well or he may be "off his meds", but i try not to become emotionally reactive to celebrities

i've never met him so i cant judge if he's a "good or bad" person.

all i know is that my political ideals don't align with his.

he may mean well or he may be "off his meds", but i try not to become emotionally reactive to celebrities

Absolutely, that's the way to be. There's a big reactionary wave happening across the world, and celebrity should be ignored.

We just like the finished designs

Ppl need to just look at Kanye like an autistic math genius. Their good at math but your not running to him to explain more than how he figured out the math problem. That’s Kanye with fashion and music, he’s good at that but we really don’t need much else from him. I want him to make a good album not his views on foreign policy. Ppl love Elvis but he was a huge racist.

Back
Top Bottom