Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
IDK if yall follow that matt powell guy. i'm not a big numbefrs guy but interesting to discuss the idea of over supply bringing perceived value down of product. Does it hurt adidas bottom line? i mean im happy to get my pairs but cool discussion to have. for me i feel like /// mismanaged their inline stuff. throwing a boost sole on everything seems to have been backfiring a bit.

37231641-C151-4114-911C-9575982055F3.jpeg

repped for a clean fit...

dare i say you wear Yeezy/calabasas better than ye nowadays!

Actually one man can represent a huge group of ppl but you have to put them in that position and they have to live up to it. Mlk represented millions but Kanye isn’t that and that’s ok. With that said my mauves come in tomorrow and my laces should be here Wednesday
Which laces did you get?

Damn I work in the morning during the restock of the Zebra's. Prob won't be able to get my lunch until 9am...

I'm kinda not worried but kinda am lol. Love this c/w of the model!

Banking on Yeezy supply dropping early in the AM and banking on how the past few releases of gone that I shouldn't have an issue scooping off of Adidas.

Raffle open for zebras on the hibbett app. Even My local podunk store is getting them. These should be a breeze. Can’t wait!

I’d be willing to bet.

A lot of money.

People with this mindset are the same people to stand with the “I’m more than an athlete” stance......

Just because something or someone says something that doesn’t align with your POV doesn’t mean you push them down.

This analogy is awful.

Hitlers views don’t align with mine and yes very much so yes I would and Many should push them down

Racist
Anti Semitic
Sexist
Fascist views should be pushed down.
This also includes delusional views of a delusional man who out here talking nonsense... on a world stage...

People with the midset of the whole SJW rocking the boat mentality, ole Everyone can speak their mind are those who live a life where very few things affect them culturally and want to keep things they way they are

Aka

Financially secure and white males

This analogy is awful.

Hitlers views don’t align with mine and yes very much so yes I would and Many should push them down

Racist
Anti Semitic
Sexist
This also includes delusional views of a delusional man who out here talking nonsense... on a world stage...

People with the midset of the whole SJW rocking the boat mentality, ole Everyone can speak their mind are those who live a life where very few things affect them culturally and want to keep things they way they are

Aka

Sneakers

This analogy is awful.

Racist
Anti Semitic
Sexist

Aka

Comparing Hitler to trump, you’re clearly out of touch with reality and have normalized hitlers actions.

Shame on you.

And using “white males” as a crutch is no better than the anti hate rhetoric you spew.

Go home, you're ignorant.

Last edited:
I just want to enjoy these sneakers and ****ing Kanye's off his god damn mind with all this "both sides" nonsense.

I have not seen one yet, but I’ll share if I do.

I still don’t have an ADC shipment email yet, reason for concern? Just don’t order from these guys much.

I have not seen one yet, but I’ll share if I do.

I still don’t have an ADC shipment email yet, reason for concern? Just don’t order from these guys much.
its the second business day...

Back
Top Bottom