Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m almost certain that had the Utility Black 700v1 released today...thossse woulda flew ...even with the 350s releasing tomorrow

he has exclusive rights to the product for usage, which is why others are making variants of it (black 3.0, mattest flattest, etc...) which in fact aren't the same thing at all, there's only ONE vantablack... do you create or are you just speaking blindly. in fact the only reason he probably isn't being sued isn't because of the name, it's more than likely because vantablack isn't a color, but a material.

"There’s the original Vantablack, Vantablack S-IR; Vantablack S-VIS, the one mired in controversy with artist Anish Kapoor; Vantablack VBx 1; and the type Gesaffelstein used, Vantablack VBx 2"

a lot of these names are odd, like why are the tephra's named after the old adidas shoe, what's the correlation?

part012.jpg

It went live this morning?

PO

"There’s the original Vantablack, Vantablack S-IR; Vantablack S-VIS, the one mired in controversy with artist Anish Kapoor; Vantablack VBx 1; and the type Gesaffelstein used, Vantablack VBx 2"

& again those types of vantablack aren't the same as the one anish has the rights to, i can tell you're just copying & pasting, please just stop.

You said there was only one type of Vantablack, that was wrong.

there isn't, they aren't the same or as dense as the one that anish has the rights to, & you're copying & pasting, you're out of your element donny...go away.

you're copying & pasting, you're out of your element donny...go away.

Yes it's called a quote.

I haven't made an incorrect statement during this discussion, you on the other hand have been wrong the whole time & are now for some reason upset. Calm down.

so is it true YS dropped the RFs already? damn guess im just going to try for the regular blacks then.

Yes it's called a quote.

I haven't made an incorrect statement during this discussion, you on the other hand have been wrong the whole time & are now for some reason upset. Calm down.

you're copying & pasting sir, you know nothing about the subject, you don't create, you google.

Back
Top Bottom