Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hate this app. So I live right in the border edge.

00E76321-AA21-4A1E-B1E2-2A7A0BEAC230.png

Sheesh you're really triggered copying & pasting huh :lol:. Doesn't refute or negate anything I said though.

nah it just shows you know nothing, you google what you know & act like you're well studied on subjects & then argue with people who have been IN this for years... what is the last thing you created that wasn't a problem?

my name ain't noir for nothing muhfuqa... lol, anyway tho i'm debating on buying these 700's through my job for half price.

My fellow NYC heads, haven't been reading the thread but if it hasn't already been mentioned, Stockx is charging tax in NYC now smh...got hit with it on an auction I won. I'm contesting it so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully this helps someone if you've got standing bids.

Thought some people here won from SNS yesterday.. mine went from open to awaiting draw results. I hope we find out today.. tomorrow would def be too late.

Since they now have a retail store here looks like they will be charging tax to NYC residents now
My fellow NYC heads, haven't been reading the thread but if it hasn't already been mentioned, Stockx is charging tax in NYC now smh...got hit with it on an auction I won. I'm contesting it so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully this helps someone if you've got standing bids.

nah it just shows you know nothing, you google what you know & act like you're well studied on subjects & then argue with people who have been IN this for years... what is the last thing you created that wasn't a problem?

Pulling a quote from a website doesn't make someone clueless, that's a very silly stance. You're clearly much more emotionally invested in this than I am, so this will be my last reply on the subject. But I create for a living, part of which includes stage shows for live performances, so Vantablack has been interesting to me for a while.

I just noticed that my birthday is one day earlier on the Adidas app reservation ticket. They still didn't fix this stupid glitch?

Back
Top Bottom