Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Good lookin out, bro, preciate it. I hate paying resell but these are just too damn clean and sexy.

Don’t gamble over 15 bucks Brodie I would strongly urge to move on it

I slacked on copping some aquas last day of the month In May and the new tax crap went into play June first and I ended up paying like 50$ more with the tax / Bump in price over like 2 days

Is this receipt from SP legit?
If anybody who owns a retail triple black 350's pair could help me I'd appreciate

Attachments

• rd.png
    rd.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
What a dumbass question.

Great video though. Purple on th midsole brings these down a handful of notches for me. Think this is a pass for me.

WTF? Gotta be the lighting, right? Doesn't look purple on YS or ADC. Tephras the best looking V2 imo. But I still stand by what I think it should've looked like with my mockup:

tepedit-jpg.2344795

MAAAAN, NEED. :nthat:

If y'all have been holding out for 350 NR resale, now is the time to buy. YS and ADC already have shipped most pairs and everyone should be getting it in by now. Whatever prices you see for your sizes will be +/-20 for the next couple of days. Don't risk having it shoot up quick.

Think I’m in on Basketballs. Hopefully we see pics of a black colorway before they release the white, so I can pick the better of the two.

basketballs trash looking imo .... never recommend balling in boost if u ball alot. it flattens out so quick I got a foot issues one summer with an adidas boost basketball shoe.

if I can't ball in them they worthless imo

U guys buying to ball or to rock casual?

Back
Top Bottom