• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 37 3.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 42 3.8%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 90 8.2%

• Total voters
Joined Jun 21, 2015
My sz 13 is down to $325 buy now/$310 highest bid. Crazy. People really bought these to brick em hard smfh might as well have left it alone and let everyone but at retail. Scumbags selling for 325 gonna make like $10 after fees.
I had to go take a look at my size after reading this comment. Tempted - but I haven't worn my Bariums much. :emoji_thinking:

Side note: People who bought Bariums to resell took a huge L :lol:. I'm looking at my size and people are taking a $50-$70 loss selling these :rofl:

Joined Mar 17, 2013
The time to capitalize on bariums is now lowball offers should be accepted. After wearing my Lifestyles today I can wholeheartedly say that the barium has better quality materials and is a all around better crafted shoe. Really hope the B-BALL quantum’s drop in the Og colorway to get that more premium build with the mesh side panels and cage. The thin toe box suede is what killed it a little. We can see them playing with and tweaking side panels over the course of the shoe and I’m with it. QNTMs IMO are Yeezys take on the bulky late 90s-esque b-ball shoe esthetic which I like. Three pairs in, did a custom and even if they do drop a triple black I hope it’s better than min but I love my take.
EC3C498E-E697-4BAE-8BFD-072AC0FC36EE.jpeg
D6B4F8BF-644D-4D9B-8E8D-BC43AB6BC476.jpeg
96743140-741C-4E67-AC53-6834B0A5E385.jpeg

Joined Jul 1, 2014
I had to go take a look at my size after reading this comment. Tempted - but I haven't worn my Bariums much. :emoji_thinking:

Side note: People who bought Bariums to resell took a huge L :lol:. I'm looking at my size and people are taking a $50-$70 loss selling these :rofl:
Yeah man smh. Kids out here sweatin having to repay their mom's credit card I guess. "Sorry mom I thought it was gonna be easy lunch money!!"

I ALMOST bought a pair of Bariums for $380 back when it first dropped but I'm glad I waited it out. Might pick up a 13.5 barium to ball in LOL.

Joined Jul 2, 2019
How do they fit?
LMAO here we go again - I was gonna stay out of the sizing discussions for these seeing as we have them every few pages, but I UNDSd my pair today so I'll chime in.

I went TTS as a wide-footer and thought they were MAD snug at first (like someone said the toebox is short in height, not unlike 700 v1s), but width and length-wise they felt good.

After wearing them a bit, they def felt more roomy. There seems to be a lot of heel room in the model, maybe that combined with the flexibility of the upper makes them feel on the larger side.

A couple people have said they sized down which I guess I can believe if you've got a narrow to normal foot, but as a wide-footer I'd never do that. Most people here size up in 350s (I don't) and if you do that I'd say you'll be good with TTS on these.

That's my take, lmao. Also as someone said I was pleasantly surprised with how plush the boost felt, considering how thick that midsole wrap seems to be. Better than 700s imo

Joined Mar 6, 2001
In the clear stripe too?
compare to TTS blue tint vs. .5 up on zyon and israfil, .5 up feels better if i'm keeping the shoe on for a while.

with that said, best way i can describe bariums fit would be 700 V1 fit (length width) with 350 V2 toe box (height) when going TTS.
hope this helps people contemplating sizes

Joined Aug 19, 2015
Three pairs in, did a custom and even if they do drop a triple black I hope it’s better than min but I love my take.
I got the Bariums but haven't worn them yet. Actually was thinking of hooping in them. Your custom pair makes me want to snag another on the low just to do the same. Nice job, they look pretty dope with the all black but the silver-ish side panel.

Joined Nov 28, 2014
Amen. Got my first pair for a little under retail. 2nd pair on the way for $365 shipped. I am content

If these ever go full Barium. I might triple up. People sleeping now, but they gon wake up soon.

Seem like people money getting tight again and it was a choice between Arzareths and Quantums in the same week, and the people chose the Arzareths, so the resellers who bet on Quantum trying to get out from under this calamity.

BUT I'm calling it. First time somebody ball out in QNTMs in the league, and that OG price go bananas, we all gon be glad to have our pairs for the price we got them at

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now