• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters

batman-and-robin-mr-freeze-890940.jpg

You pretty much nailed that.. I’d go Zebras, Blk/Red, Oreos, Creams In that order

I gotta say the Belugas, Oreos, and Peebras are at the top just because of the fact that the soles don't yellow like the Creams or Zebras, otherwise I'd have the Creams up there as well.

Those new 700s Kanye was wearing also has a different sole as well. Looks similar to the ultraboost's continental sole
E75D48DD-86BD-4612-BF8C-5818121FACC0.jpeg

Yeah not saying nobody else did. Just saying I posted every single size pretty early during the drop. Don't really care, just no adult is gonna try to clown me even though I helped out

I was actually the first one to post the links, but I didn't mention it lol.
Wasn’t gonna comment but isn’t the point of helping people is to not throw it in their face after? Like why do something if you just looking for credit? Makes no sense. Thank you viskor viskor . :nthat:

Wasn’t gonna comment but isn’t the point of helping people is to not throw it in their face after? Like why do something if you just looking for credit? Makes no sense. Thank you viskor viskor . :nthat:
I didn't even say I was the first lol I helped others tho with my links. I didn't even throw it in peoples faces. Others in the thread had a problem about reselling and I said I got my pair then shared the links to help others get what they wanted. Never did I say I was the first or anything like that. I said pretty early in the drop. Never wanted credit for it. I could give a **** less what old losers online think

I didn't even say I was the first lol I helped others tho with my links. I didn't even throw it in peoples faces. Others in the thread had a problem about reselling and I said I got my pair then shared the links to help others get what they wanted. Never did I say I was the first or anything like that. I said pretty early in the drop. Never wanted credit for it. I could give a **** less what old losers online think
I didn’t say anything about you being first. I just asked what’s the point of continuously telling us you helped. We get it fam. And just in case if that “old losers online” is for me, I’m only two years older than you.

And in before “I’m in college full time trying to make money”. I am too and I have a full time job. Not knocking your hustle, do you thing my guy. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom