Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I didn’t say anything about you being first. I just asked what’s the point of continuously telling us you helped. We get it fam. And just in case if that “old losers online” is for me, I’m only two years older than you.

And in before “I’m in college full time trying to make money”. I am too and I have a full time job. Not knocking your hustle, do you thing my guy. :pimp:
Nah that was directed to that guy who kept posting gifs and that mod. I never mentioned that I helped others until someone brought up that I posted the links. Not once did I say anything about that prior to that comment. Nothing was directed to you lol

Can’t be that 91 shipped and a free tote bag lol

:nthat:
AB67691B-B591-4BAA-B607-47002FBC6E64.jpeg

Solid pix as always.. dre i say these actually look better on feet than footless? ?

love them more and more every day

I think I beat you to it a couple mins before you hehehehe I did see you drop after me tho. I posted the 11.5 first. I think you dropped 10.5?
Yeah I think we all posted the links around the same time. Thread was moving fast tho so I didn’t really see

Welp, no one stole my power phases lol. After having em in hand and trying em on theyre pretty whatever. I guess the leather is kinda nice cause its soft but its also pretty thin. Can easily be beaters since its an all black shoe. Might try em out for a few days and see how they feel then maybe just return em

Could be, but I think its too early for them to drop a v2 of a model that has one released c/w
I guess we’ll see. The 3m 700 that Kim was wearing in Japan has a completely different upper style so that could be a different version as well

All these pages since the Saturday drop and no one has mentioned YS shipping for powerphases. Has anyone received shipping?

Maybe a 700 V2

Could release later this year, early next year

Ye is always wearing shoes way ahead of a release

Back
Top Bottom