• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Maybe a 700 V2

Could release later this year, early next year

Ye is always wearing shoes way ahead of a release
I don’t think they’re bad but the mesh under the 3m looks kinda weird in the regular light in those pics

Is this what hes wearing? If so what are they?
kanye-west-2018-yeezy-700.jpg

kanye-west-2018-yeezy-700-2.jpg

If you look at the sole in these pics, they’re exactly like the 700. The newer pic it’s a different sole, like an UB which someone said.

If you look at the sole in these pics, they’re exactly like the 700. The newer pic is a different sole, like an UB which someone said.
Tooling looks the same though. Only difference is the continental sole

Dang, finally got my wave runner pair in!! Just like a few here indicated, the pair was shipped a week ago but ups/ys didnt even update it. Got the ‘shipment’ email yesterday without any tracking number and the pair showed up today.

For those worrying about going a half size down, I just got mine in. My tts is 11 and these are 10.5, they fit a little snug in the toe area but nothing major or unbearable. The material is soft and should stretch a bit over time. Also, I think I might have had more heel slippage in an 11 so a half size down is just fine.

I'm really not sure what those go up a half size people were talking about
They're not getting their right size to begin with. I consider whatever I always wear in Nikes and Jordans as TTS, but even then 350 v2s, ultra boost, pureboost, EQTs, and uncaged UB fit me TTS. Only shoe to not fit TTS has been NMD r1s because they're really long. Sometimes I think people don't get the right size. You can have a bit of toe room because toe room is needed for walking. People like to have their sh!ts jammed up til it's poking out I swear.

does the zebra sole turn yellow ?

my blue tints is slowly turning and the yellowing is an eye sore

Yup, zebra soles turn yellow. I’ve seen some yellow ones out in public and they’re not flattering.

How bad is the yellowing on your blue tint? I was hoping tints wouldn’t yellow at all.

They're not getting their right size to begin with. I consider whatever I always wear in Nikes and Jordans as TTS, but even then 350 v2s, ultra boost, pureboost, EQTs, and uncaged UB fit me TTS. Only shoe to not fit TTS has been NMD r1s because they're really long. Sometimes I think people don't get the right size. You can have a bit of toe room because toe room is needed for walking. People like to have their sh!ts jammed up til it's poking out I swear.
11 is definitely my true to size. I’ve had it measured multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom