• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
93BFB773-7DFB-4B61-8EE7-C6B2E5BAD621.jpeg

Sprayed with Crep protect before I wore. Then this happen after wearing FOG Camo pants (not even jeans).
Cleaned with Crep cleaner and this is the latter...
94CD5CB3-A137-46EA-90DE-389AC12DB4EB.jpeg

Came out but geeze....

There's nothing that will stop me from being a fan of his music and shoes.
His beliefs are separate from the music and shoes.

I’m a fan of his music and sneakers but doesn’t mean I have to agree with his views on life. Tbh I hope resale value drops because of his mouth. Makes it much cheaper to cop the yeezys I struck out on rd. Who knows maybe the Nike yeezys resale will plummet...

I hope any black people in here no longer buy his shoes or support him. I was fine with his Trump supporting comments as that’s his opinion. But obviously slavery was not a choice and is a very sensitive subject. Was the holocaust a choice to? He’s disgusting.

Looks like it never happened. I have the exact same spot/Mark and now I know I should invest in Crep lol.
Tbh never had Crep protect cleaner, always used Jason mark. But it works pretty well. Just sucks they the suede sucks up any kind of dye. Guess it’s shorts only with these LOL.

I think when you were born into a life where you were beaten or strung up for the smallest of things, and your parents and all of your people around you were also in this position, ans you saw these things with your own eyes, and felt so oppressed, ‘choice’ was not something you were even aware of as a human being.

Back
Top Bottom