• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
200.gif

Reactions: You
And where did you find that statistic?

It’s common sense, raising children is expensive and requires additional resources-if you are poor this will be harder to accomplish. Having these children is a choice. Obviously, my number is an exaggeration-do you want me to actually find poverty statistics?

It’s common sense, raising children is expensive and requires additional resources-if you are poor this will be harder to accomplish. Having these children is a choice. Obviously, my number is an exaggeration-do you want me to actually find poverty statistics?
Id say backing up your argument with fact would be a good start yeah.

Can we get back to the shoes we are all going to keep buying? please. Now, I asked earlier about this Sesphora dude on Kixify..... anyone deal with him before? his prices are hmmmmm kinda suspect.

Can we get back to the shoes we are all going to keep buying? please. Now, I asked earlier about this Sesphora dude on Kixify..... anyone deal with him before? his prices are hmmmmm kinda suspect.
Don’t know. Can’t generalize and say all

LOL yeah I didn’t think it would happen but I guess the hairy suede sucks up any kind of color. You’ve been worned lol
Crep and most other products are to protect shoes from liquids generally not from pants bleeding on them. Sometimes with pants they will bleed before their first wash.

So were all slaves forced to have kids? Did none of them actually have a choice to do so?
Slavery was about the lack of choice. You did what you were told. Slaves were breeded as well. And in those cases I am sure they didnt have choice. Slaves were a business sold/resold. If a master had a strong male he would use him as a stud so he could sell the offspring. If a woman was fertile and could give birth to many healthy babies she was valuable as well. Feel like people need to go back and re-educate themselves on exactly what slavery was and entailed. Kanye definitely needs to.

I really don't know how y'all like these shoes.... Y'all gotta stop it lol.

They don’t, like I said before, the majortiy of people here convince themselves they are nice when they are universally ugly. “Shoes are garbge.” A week later, “They are growing on me.” No you will just buy whatever and I do mean whatever Yeezy sneaker comes out.

Last edited:
Do you know what the Census measures as far as poverty rates are concerned? Here is a good place to start educating yourself:
https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/income-poverty/historical-poverty-people.html

Pay specific attention to historical trends of poverty rates among families over the Census years.
I couldnt be less interested.

Im more interested in the fact i made a comment and you chimed in saying my parents shouldnt have had me.

And then you go on to say “People in very bad circumstances shouldn’t bring children into them. 99.99999% of the time, it creates generational and cyclical poverty.” suggesting the slaves shouldnt have had children, in effect creating racial genicide through lack of breeding.

Youre disgusting.

They don’t, like I said before, the majortiy of people here convince themselves they are nice when they are universally ugly. “Shoes are garbge.” A week later, “They are growing on me.” No you will just buy whatever and I do mean whatever Yeezy sneaker comes out.
Again with this???.....lol

Dude is so miserable

I’m not a dude, reading is fundamental. Shoes are ugly. Point blank and the period.

On another note Kanye has tried to clean up his slavey comment.

"To make myself clear. Of course I know that slaves did not get shackled and put on a boat by free will," he wrote. "My point is for us to have stayed in that position even though the numbers were on our side means that we were mentally enslaved."

Back
Top Bottom