Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
And I agree with that. You are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine. There is no right or wrong in this.

yeah but when someone says they like the 500's, you immediately refute it as "nope, NO ONE likes the 500's. It's universally ugly. I assume EVERYONE think its ugly. People only like the 500's because its a Yeezy and not because they like the silhouette". You're basically invalidating other people's opinion. Stop contradicting yourself.

I'm not even mad that you don't like them because there are tons of people who don't like them. But the fact that you're trying to tell people that actually like them that they only like them because its a yeezy and trying to impose your opinion that 500's are ugly. Ok we get it, you don't like them. PLENTY of people do.

9FD364E0-B1A8-4031-8A6E-E1AB5B52B851.jpeg

None of the sneakers really are my style i'd never buy a pair... but i've yet to see a pair of the Boots so far that I didn't like. Especially the 500 boots. Those are stupid, cant wait to see more cw of them for real.

yeah but when someone says they like the 500's, you immediately refute it as "nope, NO ONE likes the 500's. It's universally ugly. I assume EVERYONE think its ugly. People only like the 500's because its a Yeezy and not because they like the silhouette". You're basically invalidating other people's opinion. Stop contradicting yourself.

I'm not even mad that you don't like them because there are tons of people who don't like them. But the fact that you're trying to tell people that actually like them that they only like them because its a yeezy and trying to impose your opinion that 500's are ugly. Ok we get it, you don't like them. PLENTY of people do.

You are beating a dead horse. I have my opinion, people have theirs. I’m not telling anyone what to do, how to act, what to think etc...I think the shoes are universally ugly, I think people (not every single person on the planet) force themselves to like them because they are Yeezys, but that’s what hypebeast do so that’s not unusual. I felt the same way about his walking dead clothing line. Agree to disagree and lets move on from this.

You are beating a dead horse. I have my opinion, people have theirs. I’m not telling anyone what to do, how to act, what to think etc...I think the shoes are universally ugly, I think people (not every single person on the planet) force themselves to like them because they are Yeezys, but that’s what hypebeast do so that’s not unusual. I felt the same way about his walking dead clothing line. Agree to disagree and lets move on from this.
The issue is with your use and understanding of the term "UNIVERSALLY". I have noticed the use of "universally" is central to your argument regarding 500s. Universally means EVERYONE in EVERY case. Thus not applicable in this case and not subject to opinion. You should re-word your opinion from they are universally ugly to many people believe they are ugly.

500’s might be the most polarizing Yeezy to date. I like the silhouette personally, I just didn’t like it on foot. Keeping mine on ice hoping they’ll grow on me for some reason.

I thought you guys might like this, the 700 is actually an old Reebok DMX sketch from the mid/late 90’s. Steven Smith, the Reebok Instapump Fury designer, sketched these back in the day while working for Reebok but they never released. You can see the Reebok logo on the back. Smith now works for yeezy, Kanye must have liked the sketch. This is from his IG (Stevensmith).
71538613-2AC7-454D-B8FE-56CDFCA536F5.jpeg

We know kanye is a contrarian for the sake of it at times. Like that has been his thing.
Dropped Yeezus...everyone was like what is this trash..."its not what you want its what you need" like oh il just put out some industrial rap (like deathgrips) and blow people's minds cause its so different.

Funny thing is this works some times in music...and is tried all the time in fashion. May we not forget Jeremy scott put a damb teddy bear on shoes and they sold...like famb. Kanye makes dad shoes to be different they are a hit. So what else can he do to be "different" how about support trump?

Its all for publicity imo...it doesn't take away from the extensively skilled team he has around him that help him design yeezys and bring them to production. All that being said...if he starts trying to stand by these idiotic statements i will not buy his stuff. But he blurts out random nonesense...like slavary is a choice...then backs off it with.."oh mentally they were enslaved and that was something they could try to overcome" like ok...shut up now...thanks kanye

I'm done with ****ye, but is it wrong that I still want some 350s? If he can wear a MAGA hat and claim he's flipping the message. Can I rock 350s and claim I'm flipping his message of ****ery? Conflicted :smh:

That’ll show ‘em! Let us know when you want to liquidate your Yeezys for the low low

you can only do your part. I understand i am not going to effect the bottom line myself but live by your own code of ethics and morals. That's all you can really do in this world.

I thought you guys might like this, the 700 is actually an old Reebok DMX sketch from the mid/late 90’s. Steven Smith, the Reebok Instapump Fury designer, sketched these back in the day while working for Reebok but they never released. You can see the Reebok logo on the back. Smith now works for yeezy, Kanye must have liked the sketch. This is from his IG (Stevensmith).
71538613-2AC7-454D-B8FE-56CDFCA536F5.jpeg

So Kanye is designing like he produces now?

you can only do your part. I understand i am not going to effect the bottom line myself but live by your own code of ethics and morals. That's all you can really do in this world.

I know you got mad nikes.

Are we not going to address the elephant in the room?

Production factories overseas are AWFUL, so - nike gets a slide ?

Or do we not care about Human labor practices

Back
Top Bottom