• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I know you got mad nikes.

Are we not going to address the elephant in the room?

Production factories overseas are AWFUL, so - nike gets a slide ?

Or do we not care about Human labor practices

I openly admit to being a hypocrite :lol: all the time. It is out of site out of mind for me for the most part. Otherwise id be a vegan due to the treatment of animals. Id have a different cell phone for sure since apple factory employees are overworked and try to jump off the buildings they work in and i would be wearing nothing but toms.

But at least hide it..don't out right tell me you support a racist who thinks its ok to grab women by the genitals, hire an epa chief who doesn't believe in climate change then back us out of the pairs agreement, try to make it harder for women to have abortions, harder for immigrants to escape suffrage by fleeing to our country, increase tax cuts for the wealthy, cancel a public health care option, possibly causing a trade war with china...etc

MBDTF is underrated?

I feel like many people (myself included) consider that to be his best album. If not number 1.. definitely top 3.

Of all his albums, MBDTF is the one i play the most. I dont think its underrated since he got a grammy from it. It might be overlooked by old-kanye fans.
I still like the tracks that never made it to an official album. tracks from get well soon and GOOD fridays.

I thought you guys might like this, the 700 is actually an old Reebok DMX sketch from the mid/late 90’s. Steven Smith, the Reebok Instapump Fury designer, sketched these back in the day while working for Reebok but they never released. You can see the Reebok logo on the back. Smith now works for yeezy, Kanye must have liked the sketch. This is from his IG (Stevensmith).

The tongue on the 500 seems like it was taken from a reebok shoe as well. I see atleast four different shoes in the 500. I see A.I.s, pennys, two different AJs, I had no clue the sole was from Kobe's till that complex article came out.

I openly admit to being a hypocrite :lol: all the time. It is out of site out of mind for me for the most part. Otherwise id be a vegan due to the treatment of animals. Id have a different cell phone for sure since apple factory employees are overworked and try to jump off the buildings they work in and i would be wearing nothing but toms.

But at least hide it..don't out right tell me you support a racist who thinks its ok to grab women by the genitals, hire an epa chief who doesn't believe in climate change then back us out of the pairs agreement, try to make it harder for women to have abortions, harder for immigrants to escape suffrage by fleeing to our country, increase tax cuts for the wealthy, cancel a public health care option, possibly causing a trade war with china...etc

Not going to Disect each point, as this isn’t the thread to do such.

I respect your POV, but mine is just different on the subject.

We still homies, homie.

Not going to Disect each point, as this isn’t the thread to do such.

I respect your POV, but mine is just different on the subject.

We still homies, homie.

preciate you famb.

images

i hate how i cant figure out which size i like the fit of. i have both a 10 (true size) and a 10.5. want to figure this out by the time they drop more 500s.

i feel like i always have this problems with sneakers lately. 1 size is a little tight and the other is little big lol

i hate how i cant figure out which size i like the fit of. i have both a 10 (true size) and a 10.5. want to figure this out by the time they drop more 500s.

i feel like i always have this problems with sneakers lately. 1 size is a little tight and the other is little big lol

The size that’s tight will probably loosen up with wear.

Same exact problem for me too. I just been wearing the 10.5s cuz a little extra room is better than feeling too tight.

i think we can all agree that if these weren't yeezys no one would want them and everyone (translation: vast majority of ppl) would think they're fugly. only adi-yeezy that isn't ugly to me is tb 750 and 700.

Back
Top Bottom