Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
same hypocrites saying 'boycott Kanye' wearing Nikes.. a company with questionable labor practices/human rights violations :rofl:

No offense my man, but what en extremely childish way to view the world. So A deserves a pass because B does something bad too?

UNDS'd these the other day

Db6MplwWkAEjt-v.jpg

Ironic coming from someone who is trying to FORCE down the opinion "500's are universally ugly and NO one actually likes them". Take several seats.

That’s my opinion that they are universally ugly and some people force themselves to like them. MY opinion. If you don’t like it skip over it.

This is exactly what you have been doing the whole time.

Wrong, I state they are ugly and people are butt hurt, especially you.

Vomit jelly beans are universally disgusting, feel free to get upset about that.

Last edited:
That’s my opinion that they are universally ugly and some people force themselves to like them. MY opinion. If you don’t like it skip over it.

Wrong, I state they are ugly and people are butt hurt, especially you.

Nah, dude. Your schtick is just lame.

she's a bigger hypocrite than Kanye :lol:

Other people voiced their opinion and said they like them, she said "nah you're just convincing yourself to like them, they are ugly"

and then she makes a post "why can't people just voice their opinion, like what you like"

people post "I like the 500's"

she posts "nah your opinion doesn't matter because they are universally ugly"

500s are fire. I dont even want to be seen in Yeezys really b/c if somebody called me out on supporting Kanye Id have no good points. Id just have to say I love the shoe design.

Honestly, is the 500 shoe design really that unique? Or has new balance, sketchers, etc, been making that silhouettes for years? I really can't tell lol
Is the 500 even a neck-breaker cause people might just might think they are some random new balance or something.
I'm really on the fence about the 500s. Part of me wants to cop, but then another part says don't! lol

Last edited:
she's a bigger hypocrite than Kanye :lol:

Other people voiced their opinion and said they like them, she said "nah you're just convincing yourself to like them, they are ugly"

and then she makes a post "why can't people just voice their opinion, like what you like"

people post "I like the 500's"

she posts "nah your opinion doesn't matter because they are universally ugly"

And that’s my opinion. I never said anyone else’s opinion doesn’t matter if you actually read my responses to people saying they liked them. Why are you so pressed about what I think? Who hurt you?

Last edited:
Honestly, is the 500 shoe design really that unique? Or has new balance, sketchers, etc, been making that silhouettes for years? I really can't tell lol
Is the 500 even a neck-breaker cause people might just might think they are some random new balance or something.
I'm really on the fence about the 500s. Part of me wants to cop, but then another part says don't! lol

They are pretty unique in general.

Yea, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as I stated before. It’s okay for people to like what they like or don’t like. Same thing I’ve said from the jump.

And I agree with that. You are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine. There is no right or wrong in this.

Back
Top Bottom