Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I went ahead and did the SNS raffle for a 12.5 since its usually a limited size. If I don't win, plan B is to grab them on Adidas.com the following day lol

trust that resellers will stay away from this drop. None of the Yeezy drops this year are good sellers
especially the past couple drops, just straight bricks.

why would resellers still buy a 3rd drop of a shoe everyone already owns. That means more for people
that want them. If you're a reseller and you purchase this...

the-slap-gif-2.gif

If I cop the Zebras, I’m done with yeezys unless they restock the black/red v2’s. I’ve gotten every yeezy I wanted so far for retail. Maybe I’ll cop the Sesame if they go under retail

In order of how much use they get:
1. og 700
2. Bred v2s
3. Belugas
65. Zebras
66. Red stripe v2s - gave away

When did FTL change the app?

Now if I login to an account sign up for reservation

When I jump into another account it shows I’m already signed up with the old account

In order of how much use they get:
1. Black 500 by farrrrrrrrr
2. Black Calabasas
3. Grey Calabasas
4.OG 700 (just got them in but I already know they're gonna get beat)
5.Mauve 700
6.Olive stripe 350
7.Blush 500
as you can tell, utility black 500s my favorite Yeezy RN out of all the Yeezys out (including Nikes)

I’ve been wearing the waves at least 4 times a week since the OG release. I finally went to put on my bred 350’s and they didn’t do it for me. I took them off and put the waves in.

I didn’t think I was over the 350’sbecause I love the model so much but after that I think I just may be.

700's > 350
was discussing with the wife yesterday and I told her that only certain Yeezys FEEL like they're Yeezys.
To me the 700s fit that whole Nike Yeezy 1+2 vibe and the 350V2 vibe. Like, when you get the 700s in
hand, you KNOW it's something special. Turtledoves were gorgeous but didn't give me that feel so
had to off em. 500s are my faves but they don't have that Yeezy vibe other than the colorways, design-wise anyone could have made em.

TLDR: Yeezy 700 and 350V2 to me are both up there in terms of legacy along with the Nike 1 and 2s.

wow 500s over all? Might have to give the salts a chance...
that's 100% me though, it fits my styling needs with the monotone look, they take a beating well and they're comfy
enough to keep my feet pain free all day. Such a SEXY shoe. Definitely prefer the blacks over my Blush. Blush I probably wore 3x
only so far...

pl1hMqjHj

Contacted Adidas CS today about in store release of the Zebras and got this response. Probably only applies to In Store reservations I’d assume.

they're going for $300-330 right now... once we get flooded, that's gonna have to go down to retail... and below. So many retailers have em.
They're 100% going to sell out though in my opinion...it might not be instant, but they're definitely the most popular and recognizable 350 v2 outside the sneaker community..I have at least 6 students already ask me for their work ahead of time because they're skipping Friday to try to get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom