Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
F23AB813-38E1-4F1B-B582-5A9AE1A3EEE6.jpeg
Straight to feet. I’m in love.
V1 vibes. Can't wait to see them in person. Every pic looks different.

We ordered the same time (mine was 2 am central). Don't get worried.
I hope so, probably reading to many horror stories about YS. They have done right be me so far

I just wonder how they ship them out? First in, First out, by size, name?

I hope so, probably reading to many horror stories about YS. They have done right be me so far

I just wonder how they ship them out? First in, First out, by size, name?

If there's anything I've learned at this point, it's that trying to predict anything re YS shipping based on timing/size/funding choice/ etc is worthless.

For those still looking Hibbetts has sizes 8-11 and 12 adding to cart.

If any of you see an 11.5 please let me know.

If there's anything I've learned at this point, it's that trying to predict anything re YS shipping based on timing/size/funding choice/ etc is worthless.

Yeah I'm just nervous because ADC & PayPal burned me on the creams. Got order confirmation from PayPal, nothing from ADC. Call them up they tell me it didn't go through. I just need to stop being so...

Doubled up on the Sesame at Adidas Flagship and FTL 34th St. Such a clean
colorway.

Also picked up the UB Creams on an almost 50% discount.

What a week!

I walked into Adidas SF around 5pm (waited about 3 minutes to be let inside, seems like the line inside the mall was much longer than the line on Market street) went the front counter and saw a dedicated checkout line for Yeezys. The Yeezy line was short, just one party in front of me, compared to the regular line which was about 40 people long. The party in front of me was a family of 4 who were trying to purchase multiple pairs each. I was told they were buying pairs all day and finally got cut off. Got my size 10 and was out in a few minutes. I was on the fence about them but they look great in person. I went tts and they fit great. I have a wide and tall foot and was worried I'd have to go much bigger but glad they're tts. Random note, the left shoe seems tighter than the right. Overall, very happy.

I walked into Adidas SF around 5pm (waited about 3 minutes to be let inside, seems like the line inside the mall was much longer than the line on Market street) went the front counter and saw a dedicated checkout line for Yeezys. The Yeezy line was short, just one party in front of me, compared to the regular line which was about 40 people long. The party in front of me was a family of 4 who were trying to purchase multiple pairs each. I was told they were buying pairs all day and finally got cut off. Got my size 10 and was out in a few minutes. I was on the fence about them but they look great in person. I went tts and they fit great. I have a wide and tall foot and was worried I'd have to go much bigger but glad they're tts. Random note, the left shoe seems tighter than the right. Overall, very happy.
It's very common for your feet to not be the same size which is probably why one feels tighter.

My HOH told me they got 400 pairs of Sesame, and only 70% got reserved with the app. He said a ton of people entered and won, but then didn't confirm in time. So according to this math, they had over 100 pairs leftover today at least. Not counting the people that confirmed and then flaked.

Back
Top Bottom