• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m not a fan of the statics in any way, 700 or 350

But if you telling me they limited.

Da resailor shall cometh

That’s basically what’s happening in this thread. I’ve never seen this much love for 3M in my life, or maybe y’all plan on walking around with a flashlight aimed at your feet. Matter fact, I haven’t seen this much beastin’ for any Yeezy since the Frozen Yellows original release over a year ago.

Man, give me the non 3M version & i’m good. They look better anyway.

Last edited:
Visiting in laws in the middle of nowhere Illinois. Not a Footstore stocking anywhere near it. Looks like I'll actually have to crawl back to YS after cursing them out and filing a chargeback. Been waiting all year for these damn shoes.(or feels like it)

Anyone know if the JD Sports raffle was in store pickup only? Can’t seem to find the information

Visiting in laws in the middle of nowhere Illinois. Not a Footstore stocking anywhere near it. Looks like I'll actually have to crawl back to YS after cursing them out and filing a chargeback. Been waiting all year for these damn shoes.(or feels like it)
Far south or far west? Far south should have something 60-90 mins away. Cant help you with far west.

Far south or far west? Far south should have something 60-90 mins away. Cant help you with far west.

Far west lol. Like right next to Iowa. I couldn't risk driving 60 to 90 minutes anyway. Not worth getting killed over.

YS proved they have the space to store thousands of creams by themselves, wouldn’t be surprised if “ys exclusive” is used as a marketing ploy to make people hurry up n buy

So all other stores will have NonReflective releasing 27th & only YS will have Reflective on the 26th?

I’m a little new so lots of questions.

Back
Top Bottom