• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

or maybe they're not expecting the same person to buy all 30 pairs. But put out enough pairs so theres something for every one

Good read...I hope they know they better adjust those prices...there is no way people will be able to keep up.....Which means one thing.....

Yeezy's are destined for the outlets....

exactly what I was thinking. if they are trending towards making yeezys more ubiquitous, they better lower prices.

Made in India crapola.. these being sent backs

Which retailer got the Chinese goods

Attachments

• C39AAD9F-E387-48B1-BF04-ED2213AD1B1F.jpeg
    C39AAD9F-E387-48B1-BF04-ED2213AD1B1F.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 100
If Geodes are limited..ya'll that don't like v2 will still try to cop to flip..soo..Ye still wins.

Welp..at least blue hues on shoes for $300 plus seem to be the new wave. ( Ye shrug )

20 to 30 releases means averaging a yeezy release almost every other week

that's kind of a lot for yeezys

Yeah and 60 Jordan 1's means multiple releases per-week.

Again, that's just the JORDAN 1 model on it's own that doesn't include every other model that Jordan brand releases.

So 20-30 is nothing if we're considering this 20-30 is the entire Yeezy catalog (350, 700, 500, Yeezy basketball, etc). If anything Adidas needs to pump out more if they're trying to grow the brand to be on the level of Jordan/Nike.

I think it’s more likely there’s discount models of Yeezys like the Soldier model for LeBron and the Team KD and Kyrie shoes. Then there’s still the premium models like the 350’s and 700’s.

Yeah and 60 Jordan 1's means multiple releases per-week.

Again, that's just the JORDAN 1 model on it's own that doesn't include every other model that Jordan brand releases.

So 20-30 is nothing if we're considering this 20-30 is the entire Yeezy catalog (350, 700, 500, Yeezy basketball, etc). If anything Adidas needs to pump out more if they're trying to grow the brand to be on the level of Jordan/Nike.
JB has been around 30+ years to scale their business and take a large part of the market. the yeezy line has been around for 4 years so I dont think you can quite make that comparison. this is still uncharted territory for them so 20-30 different pairs is still a lot.

How's the comfort on 700 compared to UB, NMD, EQT, Iniki, Nite Jogger?

The 700 is a bulkier shoe, not uncomfortable but with the boost being encapsulated it doesn’t feel like the others. Much less breathable and warms up quicker. I don’t have nite joggers, but would say the comfort for all of them midsole wise is better than the 700. The Iniki has a much less strauctured upper compared with all the others also.

UBs over them all.

Curious how others rate the comfort comparing these models.

to put it politely, those shoes shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the 700 (v1). treat yo self

edit:
gonna have to disagree with literally everything ducktales ducktales said above me:
1. the boost encapsulation + ortholite insoles is the most cushioning (and support) of any adidas shoe
2. midsole wise, nothing fits my foot better than the 700 v1 because literally no other adidas shoe has as much sole/insole technology as the 700
3. ubs plastic toe cage is bothersome - toes rubbing against is a common complaint
4. ubs/nmds/350s are all essentially unstructured materials slapped onto a boost/foam sole - how more people havent blown their knees out is shocking

Last edited:
They’re not as comfortable as UBs or NMDs..because no sneaker is as comfortable as UBs or NMDs. If you want a longer answer..

Even tho 700s have BOOST also..you have to break in 700s..and then there’s the whole tongue elastic banded like Mauves..but not like Waves thing..which effects comfort..and the 700v2 model fitting slightly bigger than v1 700s..looking bigger..but actually being lighter than the v1s because of the airy mesh all thru the upper...it’s just an uglier sneaker though. 350s and 500s without insoles might even be more comfy than 700 v1s..but these are all just my opinions.

They’re not as comfortable as UBs or NMDs..because no sneaker is as comfortable as UBs or NMDs. If you want a longer answer..

Even tho 700s have BOOST also..you have to break in 700s..and then there’s the whole tongue elastic banded like Mauves..but not like Waves thing..which effects comfort..and the 700v2 model fitting slightly bigger than v1 700s..looking bigger..but actually being lighter than the v1s because of the airy mesh all thru the upper...it’s just an uglier sneaker though. 350s and 500s without insoles might even be more comfy than 700 v1s..but these are all just my opinions.

You really find nmds to be comfortable? They feel like am1 to me I don't wear them for comfort.

NMDs provide a slipper sock type of comfort..where it has BOOST..but its not packed with it to give you that spring in your step energy return bounce like UBs...but i’m flat footed..and so when i walk the streets in NMDs..my feet feel the street more..like..i can feel the textures of different sidewalks more in NMDs..but they don’t hurt at all..they feel great. I work in em alot.

Apologies if it's been covered, but I'm not a regular.

It's not just me who finds the Inertias noticeably more comfortably than WRs or Mauves, right? Right out of the box these things felt great on feet.

Edit: Okayyy someone didn't get the memo that they added ortholites to the Inertias :smokin

Now I'm going to have to put them in my other pairs...can't go back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom