Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Also i got changed 160$ I thought maybe because i told them it was my father’s day gift at kith i guess only got 145 pairs better LA any NY

Attachments

• 271D0B0C-7294-4FF5-B116-3766CAD5273F.jpeg
    271D0B0C-7294-4FF5-B116-3766CAD5273F.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 115
SNS you’re bugging. At this rate, I’m going to know if I hit on the foot apps before I get this raffle result.

Not gonna lie for this been my first yeezy dam nice.. whife paid for an early father’s day gift so i am keeping and no they r not hella sparkling

34B9F166-8021-43E6-9B6F-5B8565EC67BB.jpeg
8A092CAE-A0F6-4413-8C33-46E8FDC13CCA.jpeg

Dope gift. This is exactly what my lady is doing for me. This will be an early Fathers Day gift. Now all I need is for Footlocker and/or Footaction to come through or even the Adidas store at this point.

Did Adidas or YS say officially when the reflectives were dropping? This release seems like some experiment

SNS you’re bugging. At this rate, I’m going to know if I hit on the foot apps before I get this raffle result.

SNS isn’t announcing online winners until tomorrow. And when they do it’ll be an automatic charge. You don’t have to wait on them to announce.

Yeah, my reservation voucher is gone too. Hope it pops back up. I didn’t even update my app.

Local ShoePalace said they didn't get a shipment in, so no calls today. If they arrive soon, they'll make calls probably Monday.

Sounds sketch

The random specs of 3M dust on everyone's shoe is really bugging me. Quality control on a 300 dollar shoe should be much better.

Unless that's glitter coming off the ovals below...which also should not be happening.

I kinda like it... has a Space/Night Sky vibe to it...

Breh I swear every "limited GR" release thread has some funny anecdotes about SHOE PALACE weirdness from Niketalkers :lol:

I will say, the girl working last night (I was there at like 8:45pm and they close at 9) wasn't sure about the whole thing. I was like, are you guys getting the Yeezys? She said, we haven't gotten a shipment yet but you can still sign up for your guaranteed pair. Obviously I was like... hmmm, but still signed up. Bro that wrote my info down said they'd call tomorrow. I just called a few minutes ago, and they told me they hadn't gotten a shipment yet and would probably call Monday. Weird af.

I have no idea why you all are making a big deal when SNS draws winners.
If you win & hit on your other reservations, you can help a friend who missed out with these or put it towards another shoe you like. The demand is there.

Whats the big deal?

PO

Has anyone won with a 0 headstart? Lol
the FTL closest to me, there was black/royal AJ1's that weren't reserved in certain sizes

as well as the black/red toe AJ1's

forgot to use the app for the black/red toe and walked in when they opened and got my size

though, both of those were initially FCFS and switched to reservations after being put on the site initially

When are people picking up their Adidas App reservations for Non RF? I didn't hit but just curious how the wristband ****show will be. Was there a time given to winners?

Back
Top Bottom