Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Everyone has a breaking point. At some time you just start taking your money elsewhere every time.

Just make more. Why is that so difficult? They sell out everytime.

If you own a business and can sell 2,000 units of a product or 200,000 units which would you rather get the profits off of? Because there will never be enough supply to meet total demand for a hype release.
2000 because scarcity creates demand.

Feeling smart for a change grabbing a pair of phosphors before the drop... My size is now at $750 on goat. And $550 - $707(+3%) on SX w/ only 3 available.

If I don't hit on FOGs this weekend, I might go ahead and get the bone out of the way too. - don't want the black AF's. Also, no longer interested in spending $750-800 for a second pair of Azaels…

What size? Nobody is paying $600+ for the Phosphors.

Ye wants to jump over the jumpman in terms of numbers. Only way to do that is with more volume. Limiting stock will get the hype back but won’t get him to surpass JB. Plus it lines the resellers more so than Kanye

I also don’t think Ye wants Yeezys turning into NMDs and becoming the next TJ Maxx/Marshall’s All-Stars

I’m not trying to hate but those mnvn’s are hideous. Congrats to those copped but I promise after the next yeezy release (which is pretty much each week), no1 will care and move on

Ok guys I know it's against thread rules but I didn't see a thread on yeezys on LC forum. Now here is the story my boy sent me this pic of some Yeezys he won in a poker tournament it was a free roll with $10 buy ins so I'm sure he didn't spend more than $20-30...I'm not a fan of yeezys but I wanna say I know a pair of fakes when I see em and these just scream super fugazzi only have this pic so what's the verdict :

image000000.jpg

Asriels are as dope as 350 V2s will get at this point. Digging the distinct contrast between the PK and the midsole.

So I'm assuming they are super fake because of the non answers or is it completely frowned upon with LC's I just want him to know what he has not trolling

crazy you got your already, I got an email yesterday stating I would get mine on Tuesday SMH
I just got the EMAIL for my BS. 4 days after I ordered. I thought they were gonna be canceled for sure. Won’t be in till next week as well obviously. Don’t care about waiting at this point, just glad my order went all the way through.

No one:

People talking about a new colorway:
Coppin. The same people who hate them rn are gonna be coming back in Sep/Oct sayin they regret not going after these, it's always like that

Not everyone regrets missing out on every CW. I’m glad you like them. I will likely pass and sleep well in the fall.

I don’t hate them. I just don’t need every 350 CW!

Essentially yeah this

And the fact 350 is corny to wear now given the type of people you see wearing them nowadays

And it's also a fact they continue to be comfortable and still selling out -even when the cw remain consistently Yeezy. So it isn't as 'prestigious' or 'rare' as it used to be 4 years back. But guess what, people don't need to jump through hoops of fire to get to them.

Back
Top Bottom