Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp... this drop went just as I expected last week.

My size is just too tough these days. Was only willing to pay retail since the only pair of white shoes I have worn in the last 4 years is the Zebras. So as mentioned previously, copped my third and final pair of 450's with the saved cream funds and another PS5 digital sale. If there is anything you want, put your competitive offers out before these stimulus checks hit (tax refundos too), they will extend your wait for a great deal on the secondary market.

Yall have a great weekend, headed to the softball field with my youngest - it's gorgeous out!!!! Carpe Diem!!!!

Last edited:
The analog follows the quality of the waves except in color blocking.
Salt 700 are better material wise due to all suede panels instead of the felt like material on the wave/analogs.

All 700's are A1 quality.

Thanks guys - thought I read here at some point ages ago that the Salts' suede was really stiff or something. Good to know I can't go wrong regardless of which I decide to get.

Should I consider this an L? First time buying Yeezy's.
Screenshot_20210313-094058.jpg

Any idea what people think prices will fall to when these start delivering? Haven’t paid resale for shoes in a couple years but I really wanted these and I want to buy when resale prices are lowest.

Wow. I can’t believe I took an L. Things were going so well these last few drops lol. These must be real limited.

Nope, bots are going for these, which means little chance for the rest of us. If Adidas wanted to make these so ****ing limited, they should’ve kept the ****ing price at 300. 240 and limited means zero chance for most.

Yup. All it means is more attractive margins for resellers. Makes it so much harder to get. 700s were the most attainable.

if I didn’t hit on atmos (never hit there before) I’d be SOL

Back
Top Bottom