Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1615666120024.png

Just to add my .2 in on sizing.

I've realized most people do not know their true sizing so I take what I see online with a grain of salt. In this day and age where most purchases happen online it helps to have accurate feedback when it comes to sizing. I will that this is that.

My experience with Yeezy's is limited so I'll keep it to the two models I've owned (700v3) and (QNTM Lifestyle&Basketball)

I'm a True 10.5 in almost everything and rarely do I have to deviate unless it's more luxury stuff etc. I prefer my sneakers to be close to a 1:1 fit as possible.

700v3 Alvah
These fit weird. I think in terms of length they are too long but because of the shallow toe it forces the wearer to adhere to TTS. If there was a way to open the toe space I would size .5 down but because there isn't I'd recommend TTS. For me TTS didn't feel right due to the length so I sold them.

Qntm Barium - Everyone swore TTS and that was not the case. I went .5 down and still had some room in the shoe. I've since realized this is a bulky sneaker that unless you size down to the point of non comfort, there's going to be space. WIth that said my 10.5 was authentically too big and the 10's work. IMO .5 down with the Bariums.

OG QNTM Lifestyle - Because of the bariums, I initially bought these in a 10. They were too tight and when swapped with a 10.5 they fit perfect. Out of the QNTM these have fit me the best so far. Sidenote, these are the worst made one's I've seen. QC sucks and they start to break down pretty quickly.

OG QNTM basketball - Due to varying sizing I bought both a 10 and 10.5 just to get it out of the way.
This is just a weird fitting shoe.
The 10 is too tight but the 10.5 definitely has some dead space in it. When I wear thick socks and tighten the shoe it feels TTS but I am not happy about having to go through that just to get a good naturally fitting shoe.
Ultimately I would say go with TTS but expect some deadspace.
(I wish these came with the infinity laces. At least when I tighten the shoe it doesn't look like I am literally about to hoop)

Hey, guys! Not all is lost! It's my birthday and my son's 18th birthday today. So, with that in mind, Adidas has decided to make up for boning me on 3 separate Confirmed accounts with the Creams by gifting me 500 Creator Club Points! Yes, you read that right! 500 CREATOR CLUB POINTS! Dudes, it's about to be lit in here.

Set my alarm for 6:59 and there was a full size run on yeezy supply so I carted an 11. Checked out at 7:06, Then I remembered some yeezys fit a half size small so idk if I made the right choice. Hopefully these are TTS. Never had a 700v2 before.

Set my alarm for 6:59 and there was a full size run on yeezy supply so I carted an 11. Checked out at 7:06, Then I remembered some yeezys fit a half size small so idk if I made the right choice. Hopefully these are TTS. Never had a 700v2 before.

People out here entering Confirmed and YeezySupply last minute and hitting...
tenor.gif

Who got an extra size 8 😭

Back
Top Bottom