Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Bit the bullet on waves for 4 flat local. **** it, I’ve failed each release. Yesterday’s checkout errors killed my patience lol

That's a no brainer. They were $300 retail and closer to $330 with taxes assuming shipping was free. Not that big of a leap. Must be nice. Let me guess, under a size 13?

Finally after being drenched all day I got through last night on YS for wave runners but Ye wouldn't accept 3 of my cards. Reaching for the 4th I closed my browser, poured some Cognac and twisted something up. Forgot all about the waves in less than 30 minutes :smokin

Finally after being drenched all day I got through last night on YS for wave runners but Ye wouldn't accept 3 of my cards. Reaching for the 4th I closed my browser, poured some Cognac and twisted something up. Forgot all about the waves in less than 30 minutes :smokin
I sat there salty for like 25 straight mins lmao

Anyone still waiting for their email order confirmation from YS for the waves? Can't get through on YS no matter what wifi I'm on.

These are the pair I wear the most because of their versatility. Own 2 pairs of BSKTBL’s that I have yet to UNDS. Are they pretty loose at a 1/2 sz up? Once broken in at TTS, they already loosen up quite a bit.
Yeah they have do have some room. It’s one of those where TTS would have been ok lengthwise but not sure if the low profile toe box would loosen up enough to be comfortable. Also my right foot is a bit wide/flat so the extra room is always welcome there.

giphy.gif

me after unboxing my MII pair of waves

Made in India Yeezys are equivalent to Jordan 1 mids, they’re inferior and executed poorly. Don’t settle for Reebok Yeezys unless they’re gifted to you. Even then, it’s best to politely decline

1628032825181.gif

Only went for the foams and wave runners. Lost on the foams and won the wave runners. Adidas has really left a bad taste in my mouth after how they handled (or basically didn’t handle) my pure slides missing on delivery.

And I’m an icon level member and didn’t exclusive access to anything yesterday.

Made in India Yeezys are equivalent to Jordan 1 mids, they’re inferior and executed poorly. Don’t settle for Reebok Yeezys unless they’re gifted to you. Even then, it’s best to politely decline

1628032825181.gif
This isn't true. They may be more prone to being inferior in quality compared to the Chinese batch, but I've had 700's from India that were down right better in qc. I will agree w/ you on the shape being different. India's toebox is wider & lower or something.

This isn't true. They may be more prone to being inferior in quality compared to the Chinese batch, but I've had 700's from India that were down right better in qc. I will agree w/ you on the shape being different. India's toebox is wider & lower or something.

You make a great point about how some MIC pairs have QC issues.

But the bulbous toebox is a key aspect of the design, which the Made in India pairs lack. I’d sacrifice a few glue stains here and there for the masterpiece design to be executed properly. The shape shouldn’t be overlooked but a few glue stains can be.

the difference is very minimal but I want the shoes the way they were designed to be

Back
Top Bottom