• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lo and Behold, finally hit on Hibbett after 8 months of Ls

Attachments

• F42ADD32-B5B9-426D-BF17-A2C90655BE70.jpeg
    F42ADD32-B5B9-426D-BF17-A2C90655BE70.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 115
Beluga Reflectives are my first pair of Yeezys that were not made in China, rather, made in Vietnam. The box looks a bit off compared to the boxes of statics, black statics, and sesames.
Are there variances in the box depending on country of manufacture.? The Reflective box is upper right.

Attachments

• IMG_6876.jpg
    IMG_6876.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_6877.jpg
    IMG_6877.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 458
Ye, once by adidas, cause they ******* made them, and once by eBay.

Ebay authentication team is fairly new, they been known to slip here and there. Especially with Yeezy’s since reps are so good nowadays. Also with the volume of Yeezy’s and so many variations it doesnt help that they just check em for 2 seconds and put em back in the box. Those dudes making $12 an hour, you think they using a magnifying glass doing deep analysis on if your single Yeezy out of 500 they check that day is real or not?

Idk man.

Ebay authentication team is fairly new, they been known to slip here and there. Especially with Yeezy’s since reps are so good nowadays. Also with the volume of Yeezy’s and so many variations it doesnt help that they just check em for 2 seconds and put em back in the box. Those dudes making $12 an hour, you think they using a magnifying glass doing deep analysis on if your single Yeezy out of 500 they check that day is real or not?

Idk man.
They use Sneaker Con which has been around for a decade. They’re not fairly new lol.

Idk man.
Tf, they paired with SneakerCon for legit checking the shoes. And they actually do a good job of checking to see if they are legit or not.

These were ds when I bought them, still factory laced with the tag and everything.

Tf, they paired with SneakerCon for legit checking the shoes. And they actually do a good job of checking to see if they are legit or not.

These were ds when I bought them, still factory laced with the tag and everything.
They look super off bro

and my mom says I can’t have Yeezys so I can’t show them to you since Im not allowed to have any

Back
Top Bottom