Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Anyone know where I could find a size 6,6.5 in men's or a 7 1/2, 8 women's in the black xeno zx flux? My girl just saw another girl wearing them and wants them lol.

I know they just restocked in Europe. Is there a place in the bay that Got them? Or have a link to a website or something? Thanks

Also could some one please shoe me a picture of the sku number ? Thanks

Sneakers76.com

Small sizes were not released in the USn as I needed a small size myself. Your only hope for that size was in the EU this past weekend.
Use the Adidas UK sizing for your guide, not the US sizing, or they will be too big. For example, if she wears a mens US6 in Nike, that would be a UK5, or a 38 in mens Adidas, or a Adidas US 5.5. 2 small sizes left. So hurry!

Last edited:

What are those "All Red" Fluxes that show up on foot lockers launch locator.
it's these.... saw them in Footlocker yesterday

...and Adidas really pulled a fast one with that whole Big Sean **** lol 

wasn't even a shoe reveal, just them showing off the recording studio they put in Cass Tech.... 

feel like they hit us with a "deez nuts" moment ..... GOT EMMM! ....GOT EM. 

So for anyone in the South Jersey/South Philly area, Cherry Hill Mall just opened a brand new adidas store like 2-3 days ago and they had these sitting on shelves.

Amazed I had to go a full size down. I grabbed the last ten, dude said there were like 3-4 other 10s back there so that's probably how many size runs they had. This store still seems to be low-key though these have sold well so get on it if you want them.

I was STUNNED to see these and fell back in love with them when I saw them in person. The xeno panels are nothing like the ones on the superstars. Also didn't hurt that the guy that helped me was wearing them too. 
laugh.gif

how do these fit???? There are a bunch of euro sites dropping Xenos today and I missed on the US release

I know others have already chimed in, but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in.

I went with the half size down recommendation with the grey Xenos and they were far too snug. I could've worn them but my feet would've suffered after an hour or so.

If you have somewhat wide feet, go TTS. Remember that the materials on this shoe aren't going to permanently stretch like a leather pair, so they'll pretty much fit the same later as they do fresh out the box.

What are those "All Red" Fluxes that show up on foot lockers launch locator.

it's these.... saw them in Footlocker yesterday

View media item 1586245

...and Adidas really pulled a fast one with that whole Big Sean **** lol 

wasn't even a shoe reveal, just them showing off the recording studio they put in Cass Tech.... 

feel like they hit us with a "deez nuts" moment ..... GOT EMMM! ....GOT EM. 

Just picked these up for $88 shipped with a FTL $9 off coupon

Sneakers76.com

Small sizes were not released in the USn as I needed a small size myself. Your only hope for that size was in the EU this past weekend.
Use the Adidas UK sizing for your guide, not the US sizing, or they will be too big. For example, if she wears a mens US6 in Nike, that would be a UK5, or a 38 in mens Adidas, or a Adidas US 5.5. 2 small sizes left. So hurry!

Darn, I forgot to check back on this thread. Went on a solo search and couldn't find them. Thanks for your help tho! The info did help me out man.

That all red color way is really being run into the ground by every shoe maker.

Seems like the thread died with the Xenos. Obviously the Big Sean's will get things buzzing again.

@donjuan513  Saw those on IG today didn't even know you posted here, but none the less they look great! 
That all red color way is really being run into the ground by every shoe maker.

Seems like the thread died with the Xenos. Obviously the Big Sean's will get things buzzing again.
I agree the whole red monochrome is really getting annoying more than anything now. It seems like everyone loves to rock them with a all back outfit too. The Big Sean's are honestly disappointing they don't really catch your eye like some of the other ZX Flux's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom