Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Which size and color are you looking for? My local Champs has a few in the grey colorway left which I don't mind scooping up for you. I won't tax you either just what I paid plus shipping. You need to go a .5 size down on the Xenos. 
edit

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the best way to clean the xeno flux?
I was at a soccer game and the little girl sitting behind me spilled her Sprite all over my pair. I have been too worried about messing them up to clean them.

Thanks in advance.

Crossing my fingers the Black ZX Flux Xeno will still be available in 2 weeks when I get paid. Got to have them.

Last edited:
They ain't all that guys.  Would of preferred them if they were just matte black.  

Not sure why anyone who prefers matte black would want kicks that reflect rainbow under light, but okay.

I love my xenos because they're insane.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone who prefers matte black would want kicks that reflect rainbow under light, but okay.

I love my xenos because they're insane.
That's why I sold them broski.  Bit too fruity for me but at the end of the day it's each to their own and these weren't for me.  

I'm just trying to figure out how to get them here in Canada.
If you really want them let me know. I dont mind purchasing here in the states and mailing to you. Youve just gotta cover all fees associated. Nothing extra.

PM me if you need the oop

If a half size down is sold out am I better off going full size down or true to size? Do the Xenos fit the same as the mesh or the other printed pairs?

If a half size down is sold out am I better off going full size down or true to size? Do the Xenos fit the same as the mesh or the other printed pairs?

I have a full size down pair, and while they aren't bad I still prefer my half size down pair. Full size>tts

What size are you looking for?

Last edited:
I have a full size down pair, and while they aren't bad I still prefer my half size down pair. Full size>tts

What size are you looking for?
I'm looking for an 8.5 because I'm usually a 9 but it's the *only* sold out pair right now from the restock.

Really debating if I should go ahead and grab another pair quick, I jumped on a pair from a dude in my FB group without knowing about the sizing issue and their too big.

Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the best way to clean the xeno flux?
I was at a soccer game and the little girl sitting behind me spilled her Sprite all over my pair. I have been too worried about messing them up to clean them.

Thanks in advance.
Jason mark but use the suede brush and lightly hit the shoe don't go too crazy. I had someone squirt mustard on mine and thats how I got them clean again. 

BDGAs look great, although I wish they'd just taken off the three stripes, would have preferred that cleaner look.

Back
Top Bottom