Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Only worn mine once, but it seems more difficult than I had hoped to get these to really pop. You have to be directly under light to get these to shine.

Only worn mine once, but it seems more difficult than I had hoped to get these to really pop. You have to be directly under light to get these to shine.

I think that could have more to do with you looking at them from an aerial angle cause I've worn mine indoor and outdoor and even in the difference in lighting I've had people still say wow that shoe is crazy.. Now, I'm not sure what exactly they are seeing but I assume the colors must be doing something in order for them to say that..

You have the black ones?

I notice mine with light
Yeah the black ones.
I think that could have more to do with you looking at them from an aerial angle cause I've worn mine indoor and outdoor and even in the difference in lighting I've had people still say wow that shoe is crazy.. Now, I'm not sure what exactly they are seeing but I assume the colors must be doing something in order for them to say that..
I thought that's what it could be. They definitely still shine. I've seen them pop from every angle. I guess it just really depends.

You guys find they pop more in the day or under the lights at night?

these dont light up but they are fire

nerd.gif

adidas zx flux techfit

oneness287.com

Last edited:
Just got these in from adidas EU, of all the shoes I've bought recently, these are my favourite, the simplicity, the fit, the quality, no flaws, great price, readily available.  Perfect!

Only gripe is they're a challenge to get on as the entry is a little tight.

@sonofkrypton  Can't wait for mine to get here. Had to ship them to a forwarding address in UK so it'll be another week before i have them in hand, but based on your photos i know i won't be disappointed. You went with your usual ZX Flux size?

@sonofkrypton  Can't wait for mine to get here. Had to ship them to a forwarding address in UK so it'll be another week before i have them in hand, but based on your photos i know i won't be disappointed. You went with your usual ZX Flux size?
yeah went with standard zx/adidas sizing, but like I mentioned, it's a bit tight to get in but once you're in, it's perfect fit (still talking about the shoes btw). 

i feel like im the only one without the xenos :frown:   anyone have any links for them? BTW how do they fit?
Which size and color are you looking for? My local Champs has a few in the grey colorway left which I don't mind scooping up for you. I won't tax you either just what I paid plus shipping. You need to go a .5 size down on the Xenos. 

Could anyone with the Engineered Mesh versions of the ZX Flux comment on how they fit?

Like regular ZX Flux or big like the Xenos?

Thanks!

Could anyone with the Engineered Mesh versions of the ZX Flux comment on how they fit?
Like regular ZX Flux or big like the Xenos?

Thanks!
I wear a 9/9.5 & my 9 fits perfectly fine it's snug & my foots not wide so take from that what you will

Back
Top Bottom