Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I think that's just the result of scraping; 3M is basically a thin layer of applied crystals so just avoid scuffing them and you'll be fine.

I'm usually pretty good with not scuffing my shoes so I'm sure I'll be fine.

I wasn't finding a better sneaker for $100 today either.

my GF just copped at what looked like to be a big adidas sale. Considering customizing as there's just something a little off about the pair. Any suggestions??
Predominantly black shoes are generally very tough to customize.

Painting over a black base is nigh impossible, especially with my very limited skills.

Unless you want to paint the white midsole or the liner, i can't see what else can be done imo.

Yeah they did fly under the radar. I would get them if I didn't have the other ones already.

Anyone here tried the ZX Flux Winter Boots? Thinking about getting some for winter travel and wondering if the fit is the same as the normal ZX Flux. I've never owned a pair but from scrolling through this thread it sounds like people are saying to go a half size down...

Looking like I'm gonna either get those, the Air Max 95 sneakerboot, or the New Balance x Burton HVL710

Hmm, thread seems to be dead but I was able to try a pair of the zx flux sneakerboots on recently and answered most of my questions. Size regardless, they were incredibly uncomfortable boots, I'm surprised anyone thought they were suitable for release. Maybe it's just my feet or I've been spoiled by ultra boosts but it was painful just walking around in the store in them.

Anyone here tried the ZX Flux Winter Boots? Thinking about getting some for winter travel and wondering if the fit is the same as the normal ZX Flux. I've never owned a pair but from scrolling through this thread it sounds like people are saying to go a half size down...

Looking like I'm gonna either get those, the Air Max 95 sneakerboot, or the New Balance x Burton HVL710
Sorry so late...

I bought the extra butter x adidas vanguard zx trail mid and I think they run about a half size larger than zx flux

Back
Top Bottom